THANKS

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER. IT IS JUST MY THANKS TO EVERYONE (please still read it because its for you)

**I also just want to say that there is a second book to the Vires Academy called Academy for the Gifted and I would love if you tried it out. I've loved all your support on this story and it would mean a lot to me if I got the same on the next one.**

 After two years I've finally finished. I'm so excited and happy!!!!!!!

Seeing as this is my first novel and I've finished this I just want to take a chapter to say thank you to everyone who has help me reach the end.

I want to especially thank those of you who've kept going to the very end. I haven't been a very consistant writer and I defiantly have not made it easy for you, so you have done better at this then me.

Without my friends at school I know there wouldn't be as good a story as this. Claire bear and Chocolate Bear, THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH! You've helped me over the bumps and barriers I had for the past two years or so, you've been my biggest advisers.

I also have some more special thank yous. You are the most memoriable commenters and readers (this list probably wont be perfect seeing as i've strung this story out so long so many of my favourite fans are buried deep at the very beginning, thank you all too)These include:

Frojay Cjjunior vidhduejcnd KaminaStone SilentPain7o SichCarbone kitkat76985 zombie4life LilyxBug QueenofFantasy Chenoweth_Fan ShellyCullen AND sierrabear00

There are so many more of you readers who I have not acknowledged, those of you that have read the story but I cannot see your name, but THANK YOU anyway because you have been the core of this story. I would've also liked to put the names of all the people who've commented and voted on all my stories, but I did try to go through them all and copy and paste the names but it was VERY DIFFICULT. So instead I'm just going to thank you without your names, and I want you to know that even if I don't put your names on this chapter I still can see what you've done.

THANK YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!