Chapter Six: Class

• Dedicated to Kate- My sister

I want to thank anyone who reads this. This is only a filler chapter but the next one should be more exciting.

Enjoy!!!!!!

*********************

Chapter 6

I woke up suddenly and fell off my bed with a dull thud. My sheets fell with me which created some protection from the fall but I still felt a sharp pain as my elbow hit the floor.

Ow. I didn’t have the energy to get up so I stayed sleepily on the floor for a few seconds, but it didn’t last long.

“Wake up sleepy head,” Someone yelled in my ear. I was so sleepy that I didn’t even flinch. I groaned and rolled away from the voice.

“Shut up” I growled.

“No. You need to get up now. You’re late for class” I heard a voice that I distinctly remember as Claire’s.

Class. I forgot about that. Ever since I have been six I've wanted to go to a normal school and have a normal class with other kids.

I jumped up flinging my sheets to the side and I bumped into Miffy who was standing next to Claire. They looked scarily alike with their arms crossed over their chests and the same expression plastered on their faces.

“Get ready now!” Claire yelled. I had found some pyjamas in one of the drawers in my room along with some other clothes that I could wear.

“How long do I have?” I asked.

“You have-“Miffy checked her orange watch “-15 minutes”

15 minutes, that’s not a very long time, but I have been brought up to be ready whenever my parents needed me. So it wasn’t that big a stretch.

“Okay but you need to get out,” I ushered them out of the room.

-------------------------------------

Ten minutes later and I'd had a very quick shower to get the disgusting smell of cafeteria food off me. I'd changed into the school uniform, which had been conveinently brought up to me by one of the school maids. Maids, this school must have cost heaps, I wonder why my parents sent me here if it cost so much?

Miffy and Claire were waiting out in the corridor with the same uniform as me. The uniform was a small green plaid skirt and a white polo shirt. We could wear white socks and any type black shoes, I had the ballet flats my parents had given me on too. I had found some exercise books and stationary which I had put into a purple shoulder bag that Miffy had lent me.

“We're going to have run for it,” Miffy said. I hate running, I couldn’t run well if my life depended on it. The only thing I could do that involved running was being able to run around corners fast. I had practise in my old house, when my parents wanted me quickly.