S H I T HERE WE GO

This takes place right after season 2 episode 1 - AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE REST OF THE STORY. THIS IS JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT OF A LONG TIME AGO AND HAD POSTED ON MY ONESHOTS BOOK AND AM REUPLOADING HERE

"Glad to have you back Pidge" Allura said.
"Good to be back" Pidge replied, trying not to laugh.
Unbeknownst to the others, Pidge had accidentally brought with her a bunch of Space Caterpillars.
As she returned to her lab, she saw them floating around everywhere, she finally lost it. She broke down laughing. As the caterpillars made her way around her, she thought of an idea.

A very fun idea.

"Alright guys...here's the plan" She said, speaking quietly to all the caterpillars.

"RUUUUUNN" Pidge screamed as she passed Hunk and Shiro in the hallway.

"What?! Why? What's going on?!" They both yelled, but Pidge had turned the corner and peeked behind it, chuckling.

"Here they come!" She squeaked.

As Shiro and Hunk turned around to see what Pidge was talking about, a mass of floating caterpillars rounded the corner, trudging slowly as they moved towards them.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH" Hunk shrieked, and ran towards Pidge, and away from the fuzzy creatures. Shiro, on the other hand, was just shocked. Finally moving towards the other two.

As the three of them raced down the hallway, they passed Keith.

"Why are you guys running?" Keith called.

"LOOK BEHIND YOU" Hunk screamed.

And he did.

"WHAT THE-" Keith yelled, before running to catch up with them.

"What are those things!" Keith yelled.

"Space Monsters!" Pidge yelled, laughing.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!?!" Hunk screamed.

He got no reply other than a fit of laughter.

As the four of them made their way through the castle, the army of caterpillars followed slowly, but close behind. The four of them entered the control room, where Allura, Coran, and Lance were having a discussion.

"Woah, guys? What is going on?" Lance asked.

"CHASING US!!! THEY'RE CHASING US" Hunk shrieked.

"What?!?!" Allura and Coran replied.

"PIDGE WHAT WERE THOSE THINGS?!?! HOW DID THEY GET HERE???" Keith yelled.

"Here they come~" She laughed, and the others grew pale.

"What?" Lance asked.

Then...

The door opened...

And in came...

HUNDREDS OF FLOATING CATERPILLARS.

THEY SWARMED AROUND THE ROOM, FLOATING EVERYWHERE WITH THEIR BIG EYES!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHH" Hunk screamed.

Then, they all started to swarm around Pidge.

"Pidge!" Hunk yelled.

"You all.....

HAVE BEEN PRANKED" Pidge screamed.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"huh?" Came everyone's reply.

"These are Space caterpillars...I may or may not have smuggled them in from the Trash Nebula" Pidge laughed.

"Oh! I love space caterpillars!" Allura exclaimed, walking towards Pidge and the mass of caterpillars.

"Then why were they, oh I don't know, CHASING US AROUND THE ENTIRE CASTLE?!?!!?!" Hunk asked.

"We were playing tag, and I wanted to prank you guys" Pidge replied, running away.

"COME MY FRIENDS!!! ESCAPE THE OTHER PALADINS!!! JOIN ME IN NAARRNIAAAAA" Pidge screamed, and silently, the swarm of caterpillars followed her.

"She is going to keep ALL of those...isn't she" Hunk groaned.

"Yup" Everyone replied.

THE END