Chapter 5

Pidge's Pov:
   I sat in my lion, getting ready to leave. I was excited. Finally being able to return home for the first time in a while felt weird, yet exciting. 

   "Ready Girl?" I asked my lion. She gave no response other than a happy aura and we exited our wing, soaring through the white clouds and blur skies. I must admit, the world looks so different from up here, but unlike last time, I was not speeding through dangerous rocks at the speed of sound. I shivered at the terrible memory of Lance driving the Blue Lion for the first time.  The wind was peaceful, and I could tell Green liked it. 
   "Yeah...I'm almost home Green. It feels good to be back, even if it's just for a little bit" I told my lion. I felt a small vibration, her version of a purr in reply.  The truth was, in fact, that I was almost to my hometown. The lions move so much faster than any Earth vehicle, be it planes or space shuttles. I debated with my evil side. 
   'Should I go right into the middle of town and land, and have everyone stare, or go in unseen?'  
   It actually would be a better idea to go in normally, because I won't be able to hold stealth mode while walking around. I lowered and drove smoothly over my hometown, laughing at the alarm and shock on people's faces as I flew by. Deciding best to land in a parking lot, where I can manifest a stable force field, I landed. Within moments, a crowd had gathered around the green lion, and watched as news reporters had also gathered to spread the word of my "UFO" throughout the area. 
   "Might as well go out and introduce myself" I joked, and got a purr in response. I waited until the door opened before getting out. People started yelling about the movements of the green lion, and my exit. I still had my helmet on all the way, and decided against taking it off. As soon as I was completely on the ground, Green lifted her head back up to a normal position, and put up the force field. The crowd stared at me, pointing cameras and taking videos.
   "What?" I asked, acting totally oblivious. I was still inside the force field, so the audience couldn't reach me. 
   "Excuse me sir!" Someone yelled. I tilted my head to the side.
   "Yes?" I asked, deciding to play along. 
   "What are you?" They asked. 
   "A human, just like the rest of you, why?" I asked. 
   "Show us your face" Someone in the audience yelled. 
   "No. I have no interest of having my face all over social media, so no" I said, crossing my arms.
   "And can you stop recording me, its rude to do so without permission" I added. Immediately the  crowd began to stop recording and just watch me intently. 
   "I'm leaving. She stays here. Later" I said, using my turbo boosters to fly over the crowd before landing safely on the ground. I then began to run away from the scene due to being pursued.  
"I regret so many things right now" I said into the communication device.
   "Why What happened?" Lance asked. 
   "So, since the stealth thing doesn't work when I'm not inside the green lion, I just decided best to land in a parking lot so I had enough room to put up a force field. A crowd gathered and now they are chasing me and yelling questions!" I yelled. All I heard in response was laughter from my other four teammates.
   "IT'S NOT FUNNY" I yelled. 
   "Actually, yes, yes it is. Sorry Pidge, we can't help you haha" Lance replied. 
   "Shut up!" I screamed. 

Your Pov (FINALLY):     
 Classes were most positively the most boring thing in the universe. Except right now. 
   "Breaking news! An unidentified Flying robot has just landed in the town! The pilot of this robot is currently running away from a large crowd, demanding questions and answers from them!" A news reporter stated, showing video of a (short) person running away from a mob.
   "Leave me alone!" The pilot screamed to the mob. 

Without thinking, I jumped up, grabbed my bag, and ran out of the classroom. Sprinting down hallways and eventually the front door of the school, I ran towards the last seen location of this 'pilot' 

I decided to make a call.

   "Hello?!" They yelled. Apparently, I wasn't the only one on call with her. 
   "What?" Some guy asked.
   "Not you Lance, I connected my phone to my helmet, so I can talk to you and people calling me as one big group call, its weird. Anyways hello?" She screamed.
   "Where are you?" I asked. 
   "Oh! I'm going to our old school!" She said, a bit out of breath.
   "Mob giving you a hard time?" I asked.
   "How the hell...nevermind. Just meet me there!" She yelled.
   "On my way, the elementary school right?" I asked. 
   "Yeah!" She replied, "But stay on call though in case I get swarmed by this crowd."
   "Okay" I replied, and ran towards the middle school, which was only two blocks away. 
Everything else said was just her and her teammates yelling or laughing. I arrived at the elementary school just in time. 
   "I see ya!" I said, ending the call. 
I ran up next to the 'said pilot' and the rest of the crowd went ballistic.
   "Catch him!" They yelled. I just smiled, and shook my head no. By his point, some of the crowd had given up due to exhaustion, but there were still quite a few chasing us. 
   "HI!" I screamed at her.
   "HI! I NEED HELP" She screamed back. 
   "LET'S GO TO YOUR LION" I yelled. All she did was nod in agreement, and make a wide U-Turn the other way. The crowd, and I, followed.