Chapter 6

(A LITTLE change. In this story everyone knows that Keith is part Galra already except reader)

Pidge's Pov:
   "The pleasure's all mine" She smiled. I had to admit, I nearly lost it from the reactions we got from our arrival, but now she is really part of the team. 
   "So, what's next?" I asked.
   "We are almost prepared to leave, but tonight we are going to the Garrison and warning them about the dangers of the Galra" Coran replied.
   "Makes sense. Well, I'm going to show (y/n) around the castle for a bit" I said, heading towards the castle, with (y/n) following behind.
   "Okay, just be careful and whatnot" Shiro replied.
   As we entered my room, I told her to set her stuff down. Before tackling her in a hug.
   "Well hi there" She laughed.
   "I missed you" I murmered.
   "I know. I missed you too" She whispered.
   I dragged her over to lay down before cuddling into her.
   "Can you do the thing?" I asked. She smirked
  "Of course, anything for you love" she replied.
   As she began to hum, I began to drift off to sleep.
   "So much for a tour" she whispered, and I giggled.
   "We can do that later...right jow I jus' wanna be next to you" I whispered.
   "I know, I was just teasing" She replied, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

(Timeskip)

A few hours passed before the two girls rose and began the tour of the castle/ship.

   "So what you're saying is...this entire castle is powered by crystals that were made from a giant creature-planet structure?" She asked.
   "Yup, but if you just remove them, like the Galra were doing, it could kill them" I replied.
   "Galra suck ass" she blurted out in fustration, and I nearly hit the ground laughing.
   "Yes...yes they do, some more than others" I said.
   "Wait, what does that mean?" She asked.
  By now we were both in the kitchen, sitting at th table in conversation.

   "I'm saying Keith is totally suckling Lance's ass. Keith is part Galran" I whispered.
   "Oh...

   OHHHHHHHHH" She screamed in realization, and we both burst into laugher.
   "What's so funny?" Lance asked as he walked in.
   We stoke a quick glance at each other before continuing our uproarious laughter, slamming our hands against the table. Lance just shrugged and reached for a bowl. Then Keith walked in, bumping into Lance.
   "Watch where your going, mullet head" Lance said.
   "Whatever, now move your ass" Keith growled, shoving Lance out of the way.

   (Y/n) started wheezing, and I had my head against the table, heaving breaths to calm myself, but to no avail.

   Yeah, this was going to be fun.

(Sorry it's a bit short, I ran out of ideas for this chapter, but next chapter will be more interesting. That being said, I don't think I will be able to write for a few days due to school, but I will try my hardest. Hope you all liked this chapter xD have a great day!)