Chapter 7

The Journey Home (part 1)

"SUCK MY DICK!" Pidge screamed through the comms, laughing as it could be heard through the speakers of everyone's Lions.

"Pidge, please stop saying that," Shiro groaned from Keith's lion.

A year had passed as they traveled through space.

They lost many things, and gained few things in return.

The castle was destroyed to save the universe.

Lotor was destroyed in the Quantum fields.

But at least they had a happy space wolf.

"Oh, sorry Shiro, let me just - SUCK MY WINTER WONDERLAND" (Y/n) replied, making Lance spit out his space juice.

Everyone had become a family, and they were finally making the big journey home.

"I wanna pup" (Y/n) said, watching as Kosmo sniffed the camera.

"No, he's mine," Keith stated.

"Yeah, just like Lance's ass" Pidge whispered.

"What?" Lance asked.

"nOTHING LANCE, YOU'RE FINE" (Y/n) wheezed, smacking Pidge's arm playfully.

"Hey, hey, wanna play Eye-Spy?" Pidge joked.

"Oh for the love of quiznak" Keith muttered.

Two earth hours earlier, they made an attempt to play a similar game, and the only think anyone could come up with were the lions, the stars  and the vast, vast areas between the stars.

So, naturally, after everyone got bored, Pidge and (y/n) made it their sole mission in their current life to annoy the shit out of everyone for it as punishment for their lack of patience.

It was definitely going to be a long journey home.

A/N:

I  H A V E  R E T U R N E D

I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT!
I LEGIT WAS ABLE TO GET ONTO WATTPAD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWO MONTHS TODAY AND ALMOST SWOLLOWED MY ENTURE ROOM WHEN I SAW THAT THIS HAD 10K VIEWS.

HOLY SHARKS GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL, AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Have a tomato 🍅