Chapter 3

Several days have passed since Pidge called, and the projector was nearly complete. It took a while to build due to several...interruptions. The Galra attacking the castle, going into space, Saving the Balmora, and it was time for explaining.

Pidge's Pov:
   "Alright guys...I can't man up...I'm a girl. Well I guess I can 'man up' because that's a figure of speech, but I can't actually be a man, I just have to be tough" I explained.
   "Wait, WHAT?!?!?! YOU'RE A GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?" Lance yelled.
   Everyone kinda figured I was a girl, except Lance, but that's because he is an idiot.
   "Thanks guys" I said.

(Timeskip to after the battle that happens in the show after this scene)

Sitting at the worktable, I finally finished the projector. That's when my phone buzzed.

(Y/N): hey spacegirl, how ya doing?

Pidge: Pretty good. We had a battle, but everything is okay. I told my team that I'm a girl, and they accepted that. Now all that's left is to explain our relationship.

(Y/N): See! I told you it would all be okay!

(Y/N): WAIT DID YOU SAY A BATTLE

Oh...quiznak

Pidge: (y/n) it's oaky! Nobody on our team was hurt. Actually, we kicked ass!

(Y/N): oh...phew. what did you mean by "explain our relationship"

Pidge: oh yeah. So I slipped up. They know I have a girlfriend, but I don't know if they actually realize what that means since I'm a girl.

(Y/N): ohhhh.

Pidge: good news though! The projector is done! I don't want to show them yet. I want to wait a bit and let them absorb one surprising fact at a time.

(Y/N): hm. Good idea.

Pidge: of course it is. I came up with it.

(Y/N): lol

Pidge: oh hey I gtg, It's dinner time and I have to go to the dining hall. Talk to you soon ok?

(Y/N): ok, bye bye!

I set down my phone and look at my lion, she seemed to be smiling in amusement.
   "What?" I asked. The aura diappeared. I just smiled, rolled my eyes, and walked out of the lab.

   "So Pidge, how's the projector?" Shiro asked.
   "Its finished, but I want to wait a bit and actually test it a few times before we do anything" I replied. The others nodded.
   "That might be best. Don't want it exploding now do we?" Coran asked.
   "Yeah, no. That would be bad" Shiro replied.

   "So...I have a question for all of you" Allura announced.
   "Do you...miss Earth?" She asked.
   My heart suddenly began to ache.
   "Yes." We all replied.
   "Well...I'm actually quite curious to see what Earth is like. I've heard of it, but have never been there" She said.
  We all gasped.
   "Are you saying we are going back to Earth?" Shiro asked.
   "For a short time, yes. I want to restock a few things, maybe try some Earth food or something. Plus I know you all would like to go home for a bit, get rid of stress and all" She replied.
   "Okay, we will have to get access from the Garrison then...maybe we can send them a visual message right now?" Pidge asked.
   "That will probably be best" Allura said.

(Timeskip)

We were all seated in the control room, and a screen popped up. It was one of the teachers from the Garrison.
   "Uh, who is this? How did you gain access to contact us?" He roared.
   "Hello, I am Princess Allura from the planet Altea, my crew and I would like to land our ship near your perimeters and possibly restock on food and supplies. Is that okay?" She asked.
   The man look startled, and was silent for a few minutes before asking
  "How many passengers or crew members?"
   "We have five Earthlings and two Altaens, including myself" she replied.
   "Wait you have humans on that ship?! Show them to me" he yelled.  She turned the projector to us.
   "Hi Mr. Loron" Lance yelled, waving his arms. (me just making up names)
   "Lance..." he grumbled.
   "Yes you may land. I will let our government know of your arrival. Safe...erm, flying I guess" he said awkwardly.
   "Thank you. We will see you soon" Allura replied, ending the call.
   "That was so weird. I've never had to do that with other worlds" she sighed.
   "Earth is complicated...and very protective" Shiro explained.
   I quietly snuck out my phone.

Pidge: psst guess what?

A response followed almost imedietly.

(Y/N): What?

Pidge: Going to Earth.

(Y/N): WAIT WHAT

I chuckled.
   "Ooooh watcha doin' Pidge" Hunk asked.
   "Texting" I replied.

Pidge: yup. We are restocking on food and supplies. So we are landing near the Garrison. 

   "Who are you texting?" Hunk asked.
   "My girlfriend" I said, smirking.

(Y/N): will I be able to see you?

   "Wait you were serious about that?" Lance asked.
   "Yeah, I've been dating her for two years" I replied.

Pidge: I hope so.

(Y/N): I'm packing my things

Pidge: wait what?

(Y/N): there is nothing left on this world for me. Remember I'm living with my hurtful aunt...I wanna go with you.

Pidge: I don't know if that is a good idea. But, I will ask. Not yet though. I want to land on Earth first before I talk to Shiro and Allura about it

(Y/N): so are this Allura and Shiro a thing?

I quickly tried not to laugh but it came out as a loud chuckle.

Pidge: I wish! #spaceparents. Shiro acts like a dad and Allura acts like a mother so it would be perfect!

   "What are you talking about?" Lance asked.
   "You guys, space, that sort of thing" I replied.

(Y/N): LOL

   "Hey. Can I take my lion somewhere after we get to Earth?" I asked.
   "For what reason?" She replied.
   "Well, two actually. 1, I want to see my girlfriend. I haven't seen her in over a year. We haven't gotten the chance to celebrate our anniversary or anything either. It was last week. 2, I want to show Green Earth" I explained.
   "You missed your anniversary?" Hunk asked.
   "Yeah...that's why I want to see her. There's something else, but I'm going to wait until we land to explain that" I said.
   "I guess it's okay...as long as she is nearby. We will have to pack supplies first though" Allura replied.
   "It might be best to go invisible. Don't want people freaking out" Shiro added. I nodded.

And thus we decended to Earth.