Chapter 4

Pidge's Pov:
We arrived at Earth around 1:34 am. It was late so Shiro and Allura decided to greet the Garrison teachers while the rest of us got some sleep.
For the first time in a few weeks I actually got a decent amount of sleep before waking up around 8 am.
Walking out to the dining hall. I noticed some people, students and teachers, there having a discussion.
"Uh...hi?" I asked. The group turned around.
"Oh. Hello. We came to ask what supplies you needed but...got a bit sidetracked. Our apologies" one of the students said.
"Its fine" I yawned.
"Wait a second...you're Pidge!" Another student said.
"Yeah." I replied.
"They say you went missing along with Lance and Hunk a few months ago!" They replied.
"Yeah. We were kidnapped by a giant robot lion. No big deal. The others are here too. Give me a minute" I said, walking to the doorway.
"GUYS WE HAVE GUESTS WHERE ARE YOU" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard crashing sounds from multiple different rooms. I chuckled.
"The others will be here in a minute" I said.
I got a bowl and poured some space goo into it and started eating. The others looked at me as if I were crazy.
"What?" I asked.
"What is that. It looks disgusting" a girl asked.
"Its food. An Altaen food or whatnot. It takes a few days to get used to, but it's really not that bad" I replied. Shrugging. Suddenly Keith fell through the doorway, half asleep.
"Morning Keith" I say. All he did was groan and give me the middle finger, which I laughed at.
"Why the hell did you scream at the top of your lungs. I fell out of bed because of you" Keith groaned.
"Well if you would actually open your eyes, you would see why" I replied. He groaned, but eventually opened them.
"Who the hell are you guys" he blurted out.
"Keith, be nice" I replied.
"That wasn't ment to be rude. I just need food and just woke up. Not a good combination" he replied, rubbing his eyes.
"I-It's fine. Um. Are you the person who dropped out?" Someone asked.
"Yeah. I had my reasons. Good thing too, because if not, our world probably wouldn't exist right now" he said, and I nodded in agreement.
"W-what do you mean?" Someone else asked.
"The Galra would've enslaved us all" I replied, completely aware of the toxic hatred that flowed with my words. The others' eyes widened.
"Nevermind, don't worry about it. Right now, Earth is safe. And Voltron will protect the universe" Keith said, breaking the tension.
"What is Voltron?" One asked.
"Our lions combine into a giant robot. It is the universe's defender and protector" I replied.
"You're kidding. Right?" Someone else asked.
"No" Keith and I said in unison. It was then. That Lance walked in.
"Morning" he mumbled, grabbing a bowl and filling it.
"Hey" I replied. Keith only grunted.
"What's wrong with Keith?" Lance asked.
"He fell off the wrong side of the bed" I replied.
"And whose fault is that?" Keith asked.
"Yours. You were the one that fell" I replied.
"Sass Queen is back again. Better watch out" Lance whistled. Keith chuckled.
"W-wait. Pidge is a girl?" One of the Garrison kids asked.
"Yup" we all replied.
"Surprise motha fucka" I said.
Lance choked on his food from laughing. Keith, again, just chuckled.
"Well, I'm going to get ready and go get Green" I said, putting my dishes in the cleaning facility.
"Ooooooooohhhhh" Lance chanted.
"Oh shut up" I replied.
"You better bring her back so we can meet this said girlfriend of yours" Hunk said as he walked into the room.
"Yeah yeah I will, no worries. See ya" I responded.

(Timeskip)

I was ready to go, all I needed to do was Let Allura and Shiro know.
Going up to the control room, I noticed Shiro, Allura, Coran, and the leader of the Garrison all there talking. I was going to wait, but Shiro spotted me and waved me over.
"Hey Pidge, you leaving for a bit?" Shiro asked.
"Yeah, and I'm going to bring her back here. The others want to meet her. Which is something I need to discuss before I go..." I said.
"Is something wrong?" Allura asked.
"No, not exactly. You see. (y/n), my girlfriend, has lived with her aunt for the past few years. However, she is miserable there. Her aunt is cruel and she has no other place to go since her family is dead." I explained.
"Where are you going with this?" Shiro asked.
"She doesn't want to live there anymore. She asked to join us. She can fight. She's been taking martial arts since she was a kid, she isn't useless or defenceless. I want her to come with us..." I trailed off. When I looked up at them, they were looking at each other for an answer.
"How about this. You say she knows martial arts? Let's see her skills, and if she is good. She can also train with us, and join us. We aren't doing the test to say she isn't good enough. But if she wants to come, we want to make sure she can protect herself. Go ahead and bring her" Allura said, and Shiro nodded in agreement.
"Really?" I gasped.
"Yes, besides, no offence but I would like some more girls on this ship. Boys are crazy sometimes" Allura smiled.
"Okay, I will go get her. Be back soon" I called, running out of the control room.