Face Off

Yang and Blake jump out from the portal. They notice that they're in some kind of underground ruins.

Flashback inside the rift, Yang and the others hear that they all need to be separated, said by Fooly. It a bad idea but it the only way to stop these so called 'Bastard' by Fooly to stop them from spreading their 'disease'.

Back to present, both of them notice a pack of Grimm. Then, they realise that they are back to Remnant.

To complete their objectives, they must find the villain. So every path they walk in, they slaughtered some grimm that become their obstacles.

With Ruby and Weiss, both of them were inside a small abandoned house. However, as they enter the small house, their mind blown because the space inside the small house is bigger than the outside.

However, they notice the thick spider web on the ceiling and on the wall. Whatever it is, they must find the beast that Fooly want them to hunt.

With Meta Knight and King Dedede, the knight and the king appeared to be in a cave full of darkness. Coincidentally, they found a torch.

They light it up with stones they found. As they got a light, they saw a tall and faceless figure from the distance.

Ruby and Weiss hide behind the pillar. They're right now deep into the house and found the nest of the beast they chasing.

They were hiding from a big spider with human head.

The spider also known as Elizabeth, speaks in very creepy tone. "Come out now.. Little girls..." she giggle after that.

With Yang and Blake, both of them got thrown into the stone wall together. They got attacked by a massive horse like beast with little bit of Human's body features.

"I feel... Insulted.. Sending a child to fight me? Shame on you, Slayer.." said the horse who also known as Ezikal.

Meanwhile at Evernight Castle, Kirby were fighting a one eyed man.

Kirby thought he was an ordinary man but he underestimate him. This man aren't a man but something more.

Kirby use everything on him but known ever did a damage to him (actually it did damage him but only a little).

Kirby start to get tired. Whenever Kirby got beaten of anything, he will become tired.

Salem come in with a chuckled. "Well well, you got guts coming back here. You got chance to escape but you came back here again."

As Salem starts her monologue, Kirby start daydreaming about what Cake should he eat. Strawberry kinda tasty too. He start drooling in a cute manner while Salem keep on monologuing.

Daryl chuckle at Kirby's childish behaviour. He kinda reminds him a bit about his childhood.

All of the sudden, Salem's Castle shaking from the explosion. She use her floating grimm eyeball to check out what it is.

She saw a man with a fedora, wearing a white scarf and a trench coat. He also weild a red blade katana.

The man holding Tyrian by the neck. Tyrian repeated stab him with his poisonous tail but none ever make him flinch. The poison does not effect him too.

Tyrian met his fate when the man, Fooly, break his neck bare handed.

Salem notice that her subordinate, Cinder, Hazel, Watts, Mercury, Emerald and all of her grimm were defeated by this man alone.

Fooly look at her through her grimm eyeball and gave her a red gazing eyes that could make her think that she would die instantly if stare could kill. Even though, she's immortal.

Daryl chuckle while crossing his arms. "Oh, here comes the hunter~"