Show off (Short)

A/N: Sorry guys, too lazy to draw Fooly and Darryl again. So I use some pictures of characters that almost look like what both of them will look like in my mind.

—————–

Evernight Castle

The battle were focused on Fooly and Darryl for a moment.

Both of them were epicly fighting against each other.

Fooly swing his katana while Daryl fire infinite bullets on him.

Fooly successfully averted all the bullets while getting more closer to Daryl who try to back away from Fooly.

While fighting, Fooly were shown to be smiling while parrying the bullets.

Daryl then got corner to the wall.

Fooly dash forward while attempting to thrust his blade into Daryl.

Suddenly, smoke covering Daryl whole and disappear. Fooly accidentally stab the wall instead.

Daryl reappear behind Fooly while pointing his gun to his head.

Fooly hear the click noise from his gun.

Daryl did pull the trigger. However, Fooly duck down first, to avoid getting hit by the bullet, before pulling his katana out from the wall and wield towards Daryl's neck.

Daryl notice the blade and immediately duck down. Then, he got kneed to the face by Fooly, who raised his left knee to his face.

Daryl stumble back while holding his face.

Daryl growl in anger as his eyes turn bright purple.

He start fire multiple shots with unnatural speed.

Fooly sees rain of bullets fly towards him.

Fooly will use his parrying skill again.

As he swing his sword, he notice that the bullet fly around his sword and flew right into his face.

Because of that, Fooly got hit multiple times by his bullets.

How did it happen? Well turns out Daryl can control his bullets.

Fooly groan while pulling out the bullet out from his face. With his fast regeneration, his face were fully healed.

Suddenly, he got his face flatten by Daryl's foot. Because of Daryl massive impact, the whole floor start to shaking and cracking.

Salem who battling Kirby, felt the shakes too.

Because of the cracks, the floor start crumbling and four of them fall down to the third floor of the castle. (Idk how many floors Salem castle had, so I assume there more than four)

After the fall, Daryl stand up while his leg shaking a little bit.

Salem and Kirby too. Kirby with his mighty strength, he could lift a giant rubble on him.

Then, they felt a terrifying aura under a certain pile of rubble.

Daryl notice this aura. He felt it before.

Under those pile, Fooly emerge from it as all rubble were move away while rise from it.

Daryl notice something in Fooly's hand.

A... Handle.

But that it. There no blade or anything.

Then, he remembered.

Fooly grab the handle with both of his hands. He then begin to stab himself deeply into his chest.

All of them could hear alot of squelching noises coming from Fooly.

Grimm even terrified by the sound as they all back away and even run away from the castle.

Then, Fooly start pulling out the handle. However, as blood start spurting out from his body like a fountain, the handle somehow getting longer.

This where Daryl remember Fooly's weapon.

"The Bloody Mace." said Daryl.

Turn out, it was indeed a mace but bigger and covered in Fooly's blood. His mace has multiple big and long spikes on it too.

If you wondering, Fooly didn't show any sign of pain when he stab himself and pulling out a mace out from his chest.

Also, he even wield that big mace with just one hand.

Fooly then grin again as he ready for another fight.