Prologue

Hehehehehe...

Tyrian giggle at the sight of a creature that made his master scared in the past. That is Kirby, who trapped in a bubble specially made for him by Salem. The bubble aren't easily popped, so Kirby can't escape.

"How it feels like to be caged by your prey, you little pink bastard?" ask Tyrian while insulting him. But actually, Kirby was unfazed by the insult. So it kinda pointless.

However, Kirby wonder. What does he mean by 'Prey'? Is there anything he do to them? Does he do something wrong to the person named, Prey? Kirby thought all that.

Until, Mistress of Grimm enter the room.

"Move, Tyrian." said Watts to his scorpion faunus friend.

"Anything for Mistress." said Tyrian as he bow and move away.

Salem approach Kirby and lean closer. It seems like her dream... Did tell the truth. Kirby did possess such power.

A power even an immortal like her can't fight against him. She lean back.

"I am grateful, Cinder." said Salem to Cinder.

Cinder who been following her, bow down with a smile. "Anything for mistress."

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know the existence of this creature named.. Kirby." she said while walking out from the room. Before that, she turn to her subordinate, she said "Get anything you can find from this child... I want his power."

"Yes, your mistress." said both Watts and Tyrian. Both of them look at each other with face of evil before they turn their gaze towards Kirby.

Kirby look at both of them. Suddenly, Kirby's eyes widen. Sound of machine can be heard the room.

If you were there, you could hear the sound of Kirby screaming.. In pain. As if, he was tortured by those sadistic bastards who want to please Salem.

His scream echo the whole castle and his scream become a song for Salem to hear. Salem smile while hearing his scream. Sooner or later, she will have his power. She will do anything.. Anything.. To conquer Remnant.

After she arrive to her 'Inner Circle', Cinder sees couple of individuals sitting in the room, waiting for Salem.

Salem sit her chair and began to spoke to this mysterious individual. "Well then.. Ladies and Gentlemen, let began our operation... Shall we?"

And with that, the prologue end..