Between 2 Worlds

After they told about Kirby been kidnapped by a paled woman in black to Ozpin, their headmaster will help them find him but at the same time, they see Ozpin were acting weird when they told about the woman. His eyes widen when they described her features.

Meanwhile, Glynda having a breakdown after knowing her 'Son' being kidnapped by an unknown woman who command an army of Grimm.

It been many days and there no message from their Headmaster about Kirby's whereabouts.

At this point, they felt hopeless.

Ruby and her team were feeling alone without Kirby who always jump around in happiness to cheer them up. Dee is cute too but not as cheerful as Kirby.

Bandana Dee try his hardest to cheer them up but he also sad that Kirby went missing. He been travelling from his universe to this universe to find Kirby. Once he found him, He lost him again. B. Dee frown at his failure to protect his friend.

"It been... How long is it.. A month now," said Yang. "Don't you think Kirby is..."

Ruby stop her from speaking more of it. "No Yang. Don't say it like that. Just... Be patient. Sooner or later, we'll find him."

"After seeing what she could do, I doubt we can find him early." said Blake to her team.

Suddenly, they got a message from their master. At first their hope rise until he said, "Greeting, Team RWBY, I'm here to send you out for a mission. Sorry, I can't find our little pink friend."

Once again, they lost their hope and frown again. Ruby ask, "What is it, Professor?"

"It seems like you got a mission in Mountain Glenn." said Ozpin.

"Mountain Glenn? Why that place?" ask Weiss.

Ozpin shown a picture of a shady man wearing a fedora lurking in the abandoned city at Mountain Glenn. "One of our spy cameras caught a glimpse of a mysterious man wandering around at Mt. Glenn."

"Wasn't that place supposed to be abandoned?" ask Yang, feeling curios about it.

"Indeed it was. So you and your team will team up with team JNPR to find this mysterious man and find out what his business in that place." said Ozpin.

"Roger that, Professor. You can count on us." said Ruby before she end the call.

Meanwhile in Ozpin office, the headmaster sigh afterwards. Worried about these days.

"You been worried so much. Is it about the woman again?" ask by his assistant, Glynda Goodwitch.

Ozpin sigh. "Yes."

Glynda put the picture—that Ozpin gave to his student—on his desk. "Or you just worried about this man?"

Ozpin look at the picture of that suspicious man. Indeed, Ozpin knew about that man. Simply said, he once met this man before.

"Both. I was worried about both." said Ozpin.

"I understand about Salem but," says Glynda. "What about this man?"

Ozpin sigh. "You know that I live for thousands of years right? Well... I met this man before the day mankind got wipe out."

As he said that, memory flash in his mind.

He remembered the day where he was a young warrior. The day where his name is Ozma.

He once met the man. He saw the man stand tall while he was on the ground looking up at him.

He return to the present day when he heard Glynda calling for him. "Yes?" he ask.

Glynda could see him reminiscing the past. She sigh and said this to her headmaster, "Get some rest, Ozpin."

After that, she left the place.

Meanwhile, Team RWBY and JNPR were in the bullhead, heading towards Mt. Glenn to find a man who wander around in that place.

But at the same time, they felt worried about Kirby. All they could do now is to pray that sooner or later, they found his location.

Meanwhile at Mt. Glenn, the man wearing the fedora sense some souls human teenagers and one female faunus teenager who on their way here.

He look at the direction where they came from. He spoke, "The hunt begins..."