Cute Vs Evil (Short)

While Fooly battling Daryl, Kirby and Salem were continuing fighting in her domain.

Kirby wield his power around but Salem keep avoiding Kirby's blade with her speed.

Salem then formed 5 black spears on the air and launch it at Kirby.

Kirby jump and duck to avoid the spears.

Kirby parried only a few spears. He then, jump towards Salem.

Salem spawn a shield made out of her grimm power.

Both of them collides when Kirby land his sword on her shield.

Because of the collision, both of them create a powerful vibration from it. Causing whole castle vibrating like there a earthquake happening there.

Salem push Kirby with her grimm tendrils. Salem slam Kirby to the nearest wall.

"Time to end your life, Void!" said Salem as she launch a spear towards Kirby.

Then suddenly, Kirby inhale the spear with his inhaling power.

After he inhaled, he spit it out but the spear were changed into star.

The sparkling star launch towards Salem in a speed of light, causing her unable to dodge.

Because of that, she got hit by the star. The amount of damage from that start could destroy a truck instantly.

And with that, Salem flown away and crash through the wall. She crash into her personal library.

Her tendrils let him go and Kirby immediately went after Salem.

As he enter the library, he notice that there no sign of Salem here. Even under the rubble.

Then, his leg got grabbed by her tendrils again. Turn out, she was behind him.

Kirby got slam onto the bookshelves and another.

Making him grunt alot.

After that, she stop slamming him. She put him and notice that Kirby look dizzy.

Salem spawn her own greatsword. She raise it to her back as she ready to end Kirby.

Kirby took notice and immediately dodge her greatsword. Her greatsword create a huge cracks on the floor, causing the whole library shaking very violently.

Kirby took the opportunity to use his great damage.

With his energy transferred into his sword, Kirby create an Ultra Sword, a mega sword that could deal a high damage to the enemy in one hit.

With that Kirby wield the sword than five times more bigger than him, he swing the ultra sword.

In one swing, he literally cut the whole library in half.

Salem were shocked.

But not all, the result from that ain't just that. Both Fooly and Darryl could another shakes from the castle.

Turn out, the whole castle just got cut in half invertedly.

The upper half of the castle start to  slide down as it about to fall down.

Because of that, all of them lose their momentum and fall on the fall as them all slide down to the wall.

In the end, the upper half of the castle crash into the ground. Because of the weight of that building, it create a shock wave to whole area that near the castle. Causing the grimm nearby flew away.

After the fall, the fighters rise back again from those rubble.

All of the sudden, Fooly disappeared with Daryl after Daryl use his mysterious power.

Now, it only Kirby and Salem. Soon, their battle continues but this time, a winner will be decided.