The Man

After arriving at Mt. Glenn, the young Hunters start their mission to find the man who been lurking in the abandoned city at Mt. Glenn.

As both team walk around the city cautiously, they had a feeling something is here.

"I don't like this feeling." said Nora while holding her Magnhild in hammer form.

"We all do. This place is a nest for Grimm now." said Weiss. "There might be a stronger grimm living here."

"Watch out, Nevermore!" said Ren.

When they saw flock of Nevermore, they immediately hide in the abandoned building nearby to avoid being caught by them.

After a few minutes, there no Nevermores were on sight. "The coast is clear." said Ruby who observe the sky.

"Alright, let move." said Jaune to his team and team RWBY.

Suddenly, they hear sound of Nevermore's screeching. After that, the ground start shaking.

"What is happening?!" ask Yang.

Ruby take a peek outside and see one headless nevermore crash into the ground. "Holy cookies!"

But that not all, whole flock of nevermores from before falling from above and crash into the ground like a meteor.

The young Hunters look around, try to find out who killed them all.

Then, they saw a person landed on the ground.

Ruby narrow her eyes to see who it is. She sees a man wearing a fedora, a trench coat and a black Cape. When she see him, she immediately remembered the man in picture.

"What happened, sis?" ask Yang.

"Guys," said the red hood. "We found him."

Meanwhile at Evernight Castle,

After being torture for one day, both Tyrian and Watts stop torturing him because they didn't found any progress in taking his power.

"It no use," said Tyrian. "This pink blob doesn't give us any power! At this point, our mistress gonna be disappointed in us."

"Patient, Tyrian," said Watts as he put his torturing tools down. "I doubt she'll be disappointed in us. After acknowledging her new here, I also doubt that we can easily take it's power."

Both of them look at Kirby who passed out from the torture he received from both of them.

Tyrian gave him poison, no effect.

Watts shoot him with his gun, no injuries.

They done all they can but none works on Kirby.

In the end, both of them give up for today and went to get some lunch.

After they live the room, Kirby open his eyes. Turns out he was pretending that he was unconscious.

Kirby look around at first and think about how to escape from this bubble. Kirby push the bubble and surprisingly it start rolling.

Kirby keep doing that until he drop onto the floor but unfortunately, the bubble didn't crack.

Kirby sigh but he didn't give up just yet. He keep rolling his bubble jail from the inside while heading to the doorway.

The room open it for Kirby and he finally escape the Torture Room.

He look around and notice there no one here. So he quickly roll the bubble.

Until.. One of the grimm, a beowulf notice Kirby escape. The beowulf start howling to alert that Kirby has escaped.

Unable to do anything, Kirby start rolling faster. Thanks to his incredible speed, Kirby manage to roll faster and avoid getting caught from any grimm he found in every corner.