Thank you

Hey!

Holy crap it's been freakin' forever since i've written anything on here, they've really changed the app since 2017 😂

Anyways, I've finally remembered the password to this account and wow. I'm at a loss for words. Almost 30k reads!? I was expecting this to be at like. 4k at the most.

So I just wanna say thanks! I can't believe that so many people have read 13 year-old-me's writing :0

I have unfortunately not really been in the bmc fandom since 2018ish, so I will not be continuing this at all. I still love the musical and have all of the words memorized, but I just don't have any interest in participating in the fandom or reading/writing any fanfiction for bmc anymore. However, I am still writing!

(And now I use page breaks and proper paragraphs! [and proper grammar too!] )

So, if you're into anime (probably not a lot of you tbh) check out my archive of our own profile: my name is grillantho on there and I mainly write in the Blue Exorcist fandom.

Okay so, I started writing these one-shots back in like 9th grade, and i'm graduating highschool this year, wow.  Time is crazy.

Thanks to everyone who commented or voted (is that still the term?) or viewed this story! I'm just now looking through the comments and they are hilarious 😂

I will be going through and making paragraphs and stuff so that it's not just a wall of text. I will not be fixing anything else.

So yeah, thanks a million!! I know 13 year-old-me would be so happy to know that people enjoy their writing even four years later.

(By the way, I'm totally not sorry for how angsty that first one-shot is lmaooo.)

Sincerely, me

(oops. wrong fandom!)