What did you do with my heart?

Another song fic  ¯\_()_/¯. Sorry if you guys wanted a non-song fic.
You can have the toaster
And the PC
Or even my Timothy Green DVD
I'll let you have the couch
And the TV
Hang on to that jacket that you bought for me
"I'm sorry Rich, we just aren't working out. I hope we can still be friends." Rich looked down trying to contain the tears that were quickly falling out of his eyes. "Oh. Uhh yeah sure! I-I just need go- go home   cause dad told me to be home at-" he checked his phone for the time. It read 7:45pm "8pm... I better start walking! See you at school." Rich grabbed his jacket and basically ran out the door.
I don't really care
You can keep the things we used to share
But what did you do with my heart?
What did you do with my heart?
Rich left behind many things that night. About 10 shirts, his favourite cd, a couple socks and most importantly, his heart.
No more fireworks
No more compass
You didn't leave a single butterfly in my stomach
You took my spyglass
No knowin' what lies ahead
Took my warmth at night
But left a dent in my bed
I don't really care
You can keep the things we used to share
But what did you do with my heart?
What did you do with my heart?
After being broken up with Rich felt broken himself. He still went to school but he only went to his classes and avoided his friends by eating in the back of the library with some anxious blonde and a long haired brunette. He received many texts but he never responded. After a few weeks he stopped eating all together except a few times when his older brother Jordan forced him to or when he passed out. Instead he read during lunch in his hiding spot in the library and befriending the two that always sat back there.
You've stripped me of my pride
That's for the best
But you've also deprived me of a full night's rest
So no more dreams
Where we pull through
And I can't collect my thoughts
'Cause they're still with you
On his and Jake's anniversary he was crying in his bed when he heard a knock on the door. Waiting for a few minutes to see if it was one of Jordan's friends he grumbled as he slowly started to head downstairs to the door. Opening the door he was met with a certain red hoodie wearing Michael Mell and his boyfriend Jeremy. He stood there in shock. The other two looked horrified at the state that Rich was in.
I don't really care
You can keep the things we used to share
But what did you do with my heart?
What did you do with my heart?
"Uhh not to be rude but like what are you two doing heere?" Michael lifted up one of the bags he was holding "We've have come bearing snacks and drinks of the non-alcoholic kind!" At that Rich stepped back to let them in his house. He asked them to stay at the door for a second, while he checked to see if his dad was passed out in the living room. After not seeing anyone in there he went back to his front door and had them follow him to his living room.
Wouldn't take it back
Even though I feel sore
I meant it when I said
What's mine is yours
Jeremy was the first to break the semi awkward silence. "Rich where have you been? We haven't seen you at all in the past month! You look like super thin, have you been eating properly and-" Rich put a hand over Jeremy's mouth. "Damn I thought Christine was the mom friend" he said with a wavering voice. "Jere's right you know Rich." Rich took his hand off of Jeremy's mouth and looked at Michael and then himself he let out a broken laugh "Heh, I guess so. I've only been eating a few times a week- that's when either Jordan forces me or right after I pass out from not eating- I guess I need to stop that, huh?" Micheal and Jeremy looked at each other and then sat down together on the couch. Rich then sat on the chair across from the couch. "You know Rich we have really missed you at lunch. Brooke keeps complaining about how she needs someone to talk about anime with because you aren't there" Jeremy then laughed after that. "One day she brought her I-Pad to school and then put on an episode of..., I think it was named Soul Eater and forced us to watch it the entire lunch break." Rich let out another laugh except this one sounded less broken.
But I need to know
Now that we're apart
What did you do
I need to know
Now that we're apart
What did you do with my heart?
"Yep that sounds like her." After grabbing a bottle of Sprite from Michael he then spoke again. "I bet every one has been wondering where i've been huh?" They nodded. "I've been sitting in the back of the library with two kids named Evan and Connor. They don't seem like it but they are pretty chill."
"You- you have been in the library!!" Michael exclaimed "Every one thought you went home or some shit! Oh my god why didn't I think of looking in the library... god what's wrong with me"
"No, it's my fault Michael... it's just- I- I- I can't face Jake right now I- I'm sorry It's just too painful" Rich then proceeded to break into tears and put his head in his hands. "Oh Rich, that's completely understandable. I'm just glad you aren't dead in a ditch somewhere!" Oh I wish that would happen Mell, I so wish he thought to himself. After a few hours of eating, drinking and actual laughter Rich bade goodbye to his friends and went to bed. And for the first time in over a month he went to bed with his face dry.