Ch.5 Childhood Friend

■Y/N POV■

Yesterday we finally graduated from Inarizaki. I've been spending the last few weeks of my highschool life studying with Rintarou san. Sometimes he came to my place, sometimes I came to his afterschool.

I was anxious, Rintarou san asked me to meet up right now. Now that we've graduated, what if he wants to end our thing and look for Itsuki san? I was here, sitting on the park bench, having a deep thought. Then I feel a slight tap on my head, Rintarou san is standing in front of me.

Suna : what's with the frowning face? Come one let's go.

Y/N: huh? Go... where?

Rintarou san took my right hand in his and drag me with him. This way, it's the way to the station.

Y/N: Rintarou san, where are we going?

Suna : last week during our study session, you talked with your friends on the phone. You want to watch (movie title) right?

Suddenly I remember my conversation with Mayu. We talked about this new movie about a dog. I really like animals so if there's a movie about animals in it I always want to watch it. Did Rintarou and I are going to the cinema? Wasn't it like a date? Thinking about it making my face warm, so I just stay quiet, afraid that if I let my voice out I will stutter.

I look at my hand that's intertwined with Rintarou's. How long will I be able to feel this warmth? When will it end? I... don't want it to end.

■3rd Person POV■

Suna and Y/N are sitting in the third row from the back in the cinema. They shared popcorn and put it in the armrest between them.

During the movie, Suna sometimes glances at Y/N. She's making many kinds of reactions. When there are funny scenes she would giggle when there are cute scenes she's squealing, and when there's a sad and heartwarming scene she would sniffle. Suna found this side of her amusing.

Suna took her to watch this movie because he wants to at least make her happy too. She always there to cheer him up when he first broke up with Rina, gave him jelly, and many more.

When he heard her talk about this movie with her friend, he thought that he could at least do this much.

The movie ended, both Y/N and Suna are now walking back to the station.

Suna : you cried quite a lot back there

Y/N: no I, I just can't hold myself when there's a sad animal. I mean they don't quite understand about what happened around them. And that dog finally reunited with his owner in heaven, it's touching.

She looks at her feet slightly embarrassed, she's definitely on the cute side Suna thought. They got on their train, it's quite packed.

Y/N is squished in the crowd, so Suna pulled her to the door side and make some space for her.

Suna : this way you won't be squished, you're so small.

Suna smirk at the shorter girl in front of him. Currently, they're standing facing each other in a very small gap between them.

When Suna breathed, Y/N could feel his warm breath on her head. And so do if Y/N breath, Suna's chest could feel the air.

Y/N was really stiff, well the boy that she likes was standing so close to her like this. When they came to their stop they walk out right away.

Y/N: thankyou Rintarou san

Suna : just making some space for a small creature

Suna smirk at Y/N making her flustered. Suna seems to enjoy making Y/N flustered like this.