Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

EJP Raijin just had a match today, Suna is a member of EJP Raijin. He became a professional player. Suna came out of the court along with the other member of the Raijin. Some fans are crowding around them as they walk. Just then Suna spots a certain woman, waving quite far from them, as she can't pass the crowd.

Suna then separated himself from his team, as they know where will he head to, or who. When Suna finally reach where the woman standing, he pulled her to him.

Suna : hey small fox

Suna said as he kissed Y/N's head. Then he crouches a bit, now his face is Infront of Y/N stomach. A small bump could be seen on her stomach, then Suna kisses it as well.

Suna : and hello to you too an even smaller fox.

Y/N laugh as his husband said that with his usual blank face. Suna and Y/N had been married for 8 months and now Y/N is 3 months pregnant with their first child.

Y/N: Rintarou san

Y/N lifts her hand and shows Suna that she brought him chuupet, his favorite jelly stick.

Suna: and after all these years you still giving me this.

Y/N: because you like it

Suna reaches a hand to her face and places his thumb on Y/N lips.

Suna : well... now I like the taste of this better than chuupets.

Suna gave his wife a smirk, making her turns red. Even after all this time she still acts like this, Suna found this amusing. He likes to tease his poor wife.

Suna took the stick from her and open the wrapper and put it in his mouth. After being in a relationship for 7 years, they finally married. Suna is a professional volleyball player and Y/N runs a cafe. They live together at an apartment Suna bought.

Suna : come on, you can wait In front of the changing room. Then we can go home together after I change.

Y/N: Okay Rintarou san...

With that Suna took his wife's hand in his, and walk with her through the hallway. And after that, they will head to their house.

Suna can't wait to meet his first baby, he hopes he'll get a daughter as cute as his wife.

____________________________________________

Sunday morning in the Suna Household, Suna Rintaro hears the sound of small steps heading to his room. He opens his eyes to see his wife still asleep in his arms. This brought a small smile to the volleyball player.

Suna leans in and softly kiss Y/N's forehead, before getting off from the bed and walks to their nedroom door. Just when he's about to open the door that was not completely closed, the door being pushed from the other side.

Suna looks down as a glimpse of dark brown head peek inside and finally look up at him.

Ranmaru: papa...

Yes, not a daughter that looks like his wife, but there is a mini version of him calling him papa. Suna crouches down and pick up his four years old son who still look half asleep, as it's still too early.

 Suna crouches down and pick up his four years old son who still look half asleep, as it's still too early

Ranmaru: morning papa...

Suna: good morning, Ran...

Ranmaru looks at his mother who's still sleeping and Suna told him to keep quiet and let Y/N sleep longer, the toodler nods his head and snuggle to his father. Telling him he wants to drink milk. And so Suna takes his lovely son to the kitchen.

The sound of laughter woke Y/N. She walks to the source of voices with a warm feeling, knowing that she'll see her favorite scene. As Y/N walks into the living room, she sees Suna playing with their son.

Y/N walks closer to her favorite duo, getting the attention from the two.

Ranmaru: Mama, morning! Sleep well, mama?

Y/N smiles and walks closer to her son in her husband's arm. Y/N kiss her son and smiles while nodding her head.

Y/N: Yes, Ran.. mama sleep well...

Y/N happily snuggles her son's face, and Suna smiles and snuggles Ranmaru's face too.

Suna: well... Mama will always sleep well... Because Papa will always make her have a good night sleep...

Y/N's face turns red and smacks her husband hand, Suna just laugh and brings her to his arm. In Suna's life, Y/N turned from being a replacement and ended up being irreplaceable. As Y/N, she's just really happy to be with Suna and love him even more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End
Thank you for reading until the end
Love you all, have a good day

And yep this one is revised

^^

K A Y N U