Ch.8 Rival

■Y/N POV■

It's only 6 in the morning, but I and mom were already in the car heading to Tokyo. I decided to move out right away, after seeing Rintarou and Itsuki yesterday.

We finally arrived in Tokyo, the truck that containing my stuff arrived before us, so my boxes and stuff was already placed down in front of my place. Mom helped me tidying the room a bit and decided to stay the night in here. My phone rang, it's Keigo.

Keigo : Y/N why did you move out so suddenly? I told you I'm gonna help you move right?

Y/N: oh my Keigo I'm sorry I forgot, something came up.

Actually, I didn't tell Keigo because I forgot. It's just I remember when Rintarou told me not to ask for another guy for help. Why did I still hold onto it though, Rintarou is back with Itsuki right?

Keigo: you said something came up, what thing? What thing made you moved right away? Aren't you supposed to stay for another 3 days?

Keigo is pretty sharp, he's my bestfriend since I was a kid. He knows me so well that sometimes it's hard to keep something from him. Finally, I decided to tell him what happened.

Keigo : why are you like this? It's just him and it caused you like this?

Y/N: I'm sorry Keigo... I just.. really like him

I can hear Keigo sigh on the other side.

Keigo : Is it hard for you to see me?

Y/N: huh what is it Keigo?

Keigo talk almost sounds like a whisper, I didn't catch it.

Keigo : nothing... well I'll visit you later, thank god I knew your place

I thank him for listening and then we ended our call. Not long after a text came in.

From : Rintarou
I'll come to your house, want me to grab you something in the way?

I read it but I'm not replying. My chest feels heavy. Why am I like this, it's not Rintarou's fault. All of this.... I'm the one who suggested it.

Y/N: I'm sorry Rintarou san....

■3rd Person POV■

Suna is on his way to Y/N's house. He keeps on checking his phone waiting for Y/N's reply. Did she not want anything then? He thought. Not long after, he arrived at Y/N's place but it looks like nobody was home. Suna calls Y/N but she never picks up.

Suna : where is she?

Keigo : she's already moved to Tokyo.

Suna was surprised by Keigo's voice and turned around to face him.

Suna: what do you mean? She told me she'll leave in the next three days.

Keigo : I'm just going to remind you, I told you the last time we met. Y/N is not dumb, maybe she finally realized that she should end your so-called relationship

Suna stunned after hearing what Keigo said. Did Y/N tell Keigo why are they together in the first place? Suna tried to keep it cool. He needs to talk with her, but he didn't know her new place. And she doesn't even pick up his calls.

Suna: You know where she lives don't you? Please tell me her address.

Keigo : why would I tell you? Did you forget I literally said that I won't hold back anymore? The moment I got the chance... I'll take her away.

Suna : I have to see her

Keigo: well you should do it yesterday when you're planning to meet her... but you canceled and met with your ex instead... worst part, Y/N saw you guys when she's grocery shopping.

Suna remembers yesterday he talked with Rina at a cafe. Suna was stunned when he heard that Y/N saw them. Is it why she left? Is it why she didn't answer her phone?

Keigo : well, I'll take my leave then.

Suna : Please tell me where she lives

■Suna's PoV■

I stopped him before he walks away, he turned to face me again.

Keigo: like I said why wou-

Suna : our relationship started when she offered to be a replacement. She helped me got the thought of my ex out of my head.

Keigo : You really are a-

Suna : but that was only in the beginning, I have to talk to her. If you want her to be happy then... tell me her address

I tried to show him how serious I am. The thought of Y/N left and I might not gonna see her again, I can't just accept that. I almost lost my composure but I didn't. I heard Hiruma sigh, he looks annoyed.

Keigo : Y/N said you're smart, you do realize that I'm your rival right?

Suna : some people said that I could control my opponents... (I smirk at him) and besides, You're her friend that wants her to be happy.

Hiruma stared at me and I'm staring back at him. Many things filled my thought, but the thing that fills my head the most is Y/N.

I have to talk to her

We need to sort things out

I won't let her be taken away from me