Hiruma Keigo (with an alternate Y/N)

■3rd Person POv■

The sky has turned into a flaming color. Keigo moves his feet, slowly walking back to his house. On his way, glancing around, seeing the places around his neighborhood that has so many memory of the girl he likes. His bestfriend, his precious childhood friends, who's in love with someone else.

Keigo met Suna Rintarou just a moment ago. He stop walking towards his house, and go to the park not far from where he is right now.

Keigo sits down on a bench, and looks up at the sky plastered in orange and red. He remembers his conversation with Suna earlier.

~Flashback

Suna : our relationship started when she offered to be a replacement. She helped me got the thought of my ex out of my head.

Keigo : You really are a-

Suna : but that was only in the beginning, I have to talk to her. If you want her to be happy then... tell me her address

Keigo: you realize that I'm your rival right?

Suna: yes... and I know that you want her to be happy more than anything...

Keigo's heart winced as he hears this that hits home real hard.

Suna: I love her... I really do... and I, will show her that... she's definitely not a replacement... not anymore... so... let me see her..

Keigo's hands clenches. How much he's angry with the guy in front of him who uses his childhood friend as a replacement and how Keigo understand what his childhood friend feels, liking someone who doesn't like you back.

Because that's what he always feels

But, not anymore. Her childhood friend no longer likes a guybthat doesn't like her. It's no longer a one sided love. The guy, does like her back and annoyingly, Keigo can see that his feeling for her is real.

Keigo can see that Suna's feelings are real, and he knew Y/N will be happy if the guy she likes love her back.

Keigo stop clenhing his hands and turns around.

Suna: hey, please... let me know whe-

Keigo: Tokyo... XX district... XX street XX Building... room number... good luck in finding that one...

Keigo walks away without telling Suna the unit's number, but even without that, Suna already got her location.

Suna : hey... thanks...

Keigo keep walking until he found the park.

-End of Flashback

Keigo: damn... I feel like I've just betrayed myself... but...

The image of his childhood friend as she happily talks about Suna to him makes Keigo brings a hand to cover her eyes.

Keigo: he... made me so sure that she will be happy with him... shit... guess, this is when I should stop...

As he let himself being hit by the evening chilly wind, the silence of the park ends when he hears someone calling for someone else.

???: Muu? Where are you? Here kitty kitty...

Keigo opens one of his eyes and sees a girl looking for something. When the girl almost passed Keigo, she stops calling for whoever she was looking for and bows at him, earning a reply from Keigo.