Ch.9 It's You ( Final Chapter)

■Y/N POV■

I'm currently walking in a furniture store, my eyes wander around to look for something that I need. Mom had left for Hyogo this morning, so I was alone now.

Though I've been trying to fill my head with anything, I keep on thinking about Rintarou. He stops calling me or texting me. Well what can I say, I don't even respond to any of that yesterday. Of course, Rintarou might have enough...

Y/N: I'm the one who starts this... and I just avoid him like this...

The thing is, I still love Rintarou san. I thought after founding him with Itsuki san together when he just canceled his plan with me, I'll get over him. But I still am not, the fact that he even kissed me once makes it even harder.

I feel like crying again but I shook my head. I'm not gonna cry in a public place like this. I should've grabbed the thing that I need and go home, I still have a lot to do.

After grabbing some shelves, a dresser, some kitchen wear, and other stuff to fill my one-room apartment, I walk back home. Thank god they have a delivery service, so I'll have them delivered tonight. I still have two bags of kitchen wears and small furniture, and it's pretty heavy too.

I reach my apartment building, I walk in and go to my floor with the elevator. When the elevator door slides open, I walk out and head to my hallway but, what I saw in Infront of my place makes me almost stop breathing.

Y/N: Rintarou san...

There Rintarou san standing, leaning his back on my door. And he looks at me with his usual blank face.

Suna : Y/N

■3rd Person POV■

Suna looks at Y/N and vice versa. Y/N glued to her spot, she looks down avoiding Suna's piercing eyes. Suna saw Y/N hands that hold heavy-looking bags, he came closer and took the bags from her. Y/N look up at the guy who's now standing Infront of her.

Suna : your hands are red...

Y/N: Rintarou san why are you here?

Y/N asked Rintarou in a voice that resembles a whisper. Seeing the man that she loves, makes her heart clench.

Suna : I asked Hiruma for your address... why shouldn't I be here? I want to see my girlfriend.

Y/N look up at Rintarou after hearing what he said.

Y/N: wha- why? Aren't you back with Itsuki san? I... saw you with her the day you canceled our meeting.

Y/N body is trembling, Suna saw this. How he regretted making her look like this, how he thinks he should do better with their relationship.

Suna: Y/N I-

Y/N: Rintarou san... I'm not her... I'm just the replacement. Our relationship... I'm sorry I avoid you, I don't want to hear you telling me it's over... so I-

Suna places the bags on the floor and walks closer to her, snakes one of his hands behind Y/N's waist and the other one behind her neck. Y/N stop talking and look at Suna's eyes again only to found they're close and then, Suna's lips crashed on hers.

■Suna's POV■

I pulled back from the kiss, I did that only to shut her out but it lasted longer than I've planned. Y/N face is completely red, her breathing is heavy because I just stole it. I placed my hand that was behind her neck, to her cheek.

Suna : I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but the person who made me happy is you... you're not a replacement, you're not Rina.... you are you... Suna Rintarou's girlfriend is you.