• 1 •

Ftr? Rr? Where are you from? What time is it there?

Quick note: If you're an old (but gold) twerking mosquito who has read the previous versions of this story, I would suggest you to forget it all because I've changed everything in the current (3rd) draft. KEEP TWERKING.

Thank you for reading and vote please <3

X E N A

They say when the queen is happy, there is peace in the kingdom.

Let's get this straight.

I was not happy. At all.

"Where is he?" I demanded, glaring daggers at Marco. My right hand went down to my pistol, resting at the barrel, ready to pull the trigger at anyone who decided to fuck with me.

After all, I was not angry. Oh no.

I was fucking pissed.

I wasn't having a bad day. Not even a bad week. Try a bad month. Or, life.

The older man visibly shrunk under my gaze, before clearing his throat. "Basement."

Nodding in acknowledgement, I turned on my heels, making my way down the stairs.

On the bright side, I could get my revenge in blood.

Hey, at least my shrink's positive thinking method worked. Some shit about a unicorn at the end of a tunnel. Or was it treasure? I'm pretty sure it was a rainbow shitting unicorn.

Fun.

The three guards in front of the basement door immediately made haste, shuffling to the side.

"Xena," the middle guard stepped forward, meeting my gaze levelly, a casual smirk playing at the corner of his mouth. These must be the new recruits.

Interesting. I nodded at the door, wordlessly, brow raised.

"He's inside." The one on the left answered my unasked question, shooting looks at the middle one. At least someone was smart here.

My lip twitched. The next moment, my pistol was in my hand, removing the safety. I watched the middle one's reaction closely. He audibly gulped, looking at me, and then back at the gun an inch from his face.

Looking at him expectantly, I trace the cold metal with my nail. "You look like you're new here."

"I am." The cocky look returned.

It's always the new ones. Holding in a sigh, I pulled the trigger.

A shriek met my ears as the wooden frame right above exploded into dust and wood pieces.

Rolling my eyes, I smiled. "Don't be so dramatic. You're still alive, aren't you?"

It was a rhetorical question.

"I know that I don't pay you to look at me like a bitch in heat." My eyes flashed, as my nails tapped on the metal, irritated.

He didn't keep me waiting. Eyes suddenly large, cocky look long gone, a stutter in place. "I-I'm sorry, Xena."