~nothing Went Right~

Shuichis pov:

Everyone was standing at the front of the class, away from kokichi. No one seemed uncomfortable, they all looked excited to see kokichi-- accept for one. While kokichi, he was shaking more then before and his grip on my hand tightened.

He wasn't ready to come here either...

I looked at the short boy, than at everyone eles. "what do we do?" kaede mouthed to me.

I hadn't told them about how kokichi had been reacting to things. I probably should of done that.

I shrugged at the blonde girl and looked back at kokichi. Who was looking, up at me, only for a split second before he looked over at everyone as well...

Miu was the most excited out of them all, to the point kaito had to hold her back.

Himiko, tenko, angie, Kirumi and rantaro, just smiled at the boy and it also looked like himiko was trying to sort out a magic trick.

Korekiyo and Tsumugi just stood there with small smiles. I'm not actually sure if korekiyo was smiling or not, I just assumed.

Kiibo just stood there awkwardly, probably expecting to be insulted by kokichi.

Then there was maki, who kaito was also trying to hold back. The aura around her was screaming death, and she was looking kokichi dead in the eyes. She didn't have a weapon on her, thankfully. However, she has able to choke someone like it was nothing.

Even with Kaito holder her back was  pointless. For the game, she had her mindset changed to kill. Meaning she could do it in a few swift motions. But, she does sometimes listen to kaito when she's angry.

But if kaito let go of miu, then she would come charging for kokichi.
And maki would probably do the same.

When I looked back at kokichi, it looked like he was having a staring competition with maki. He soon lost thought. Then in one swift motion, he stood up from him chair, still holding onto my hand for dear life.

"I-I wanna a-apologise for all the t-thing-s I did In...in the game..." he stuttered, forcing himself to look at everyone. Everyone was surprised by this. "a-and if y-you want to k-kill me.... I-I understand.... A-and I'll let you...."

Now that surprised me more then anyone eon the room. I jumped from my seat and grabbed his shoulders. "k-kokichi! What are you on about?" I begged.

But before he could answer.

Maki took advantage of his last sentence.

She hand her hand wrapped tightly around his neck, Kokichis way off the floor.

"m-maki-roll!! Put him down!" Kaito yelled, no one daring to move.

"he said we could kill him if we wanted." maki said bluntly, tightening her grip.

"no! Stop it!" Tenko then yelled, everyone was terrified.

"no" the assasain shrugged.

I looked at kokichi. He was crying. He didn't have a barrier of lies like he did before. "maki! Just put him down!" I again begged. "he's changed!"

She just looked at me with a blank expression before going back  to her task at hand.

"we said let go!"

we all heard miu yelled as she ran upto kokichi and maki, head butting her in the back. This some how made maki lose her balance and dropped kokichi.

The small boy crawled into a ball, gasping for air. "k-kokichi..." I rushed to his side and he immediately tried to come closer to me. "move it, virgin!" miu again yelled and pushed me away from kokichi.

The inventor scanned his body for any pain, but it looked like he tried To escape her. After she check she gave kokichi a light smile and

Kissed him on both his cheeks

What the fuck
What the fuck
What the fuck
What the fuck

With first idea that came to my head, I quickly moved back to kokichi and picked him up.

When I looked around, everyone was upset, surprised or unsure what to do.

Kaede just stared at miu shocked.

Oh yeah... Kaede likes miu...

"I-I think it's safer if me and kokichi go home.." I said, looked down at the boy in my arms, who was still trying to catch his breath and clinging to my top.

"you don't need to go home, but that thing dose" maki sighed, pointing to kokichi when saying 'that thing'. I frowned at maki and began leaving the room "we can retry this another day" I signed.
"that sounds like a safe idea..." kaede agreeded.

When we got home, I placed kokichi down on the bed and buried my self in the covers though it wasn't even one in the afternoon yet.
"a-are you going to sleep?" kokichi asked, lying down next to me. I shrugged and clinged onto him.
"kokichi..." I said, remembering what he said in the class room.
Letting someone kill him....
"yes shumai?"
"please... Don't die... I won't leave you, if you don't leave me."
"I'm sorry... I don't k-know why I said that."
"it's fine...just promise me you won't say anything like that again?" I held out my pinky finger to kokichi. He smiled and linked his pinky with mine. " I promise" he leaned his forehead against my lips.

"I love you.." I whispered to him.

He let out a little giggle and hugged me. This hug was different to all the other hugs though. This one wasn't because he was scared, but instead he was happy. "thank you" kokichi smiled.

Without another word, we both just layed there.