~everyone Is Ok~

A/n: sooo hi,
Wattpad took down all my story things a while ago and I have no idea why but ye and I got in a fizz over it and deleted the app. But I'm back now and yee I'm gonna republish all my books, sorry for any inconvenience <3

Shuichi's pov

I closed my bedroom door and floped onto my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a few seconds to have a small review on what had happened in the past few weeks. Maki, himiko and myself were the only survivers in that dreadful killing game we found ourselves in. I can't believe I once wanted to be in such thing. I let out a sigh and looked around the room I layed in. Each wall was full of danganronpa merch, top to bottom. It made me sick.

The second thing was, that the killing game was a vr. Thankfully. All my friends were fine. No a scratch on any if them. It was hard to understand, it felt like a dream. But it wasn't. Again, thankfully.

The last thing was now. I was so used to walking around a area surrounded by a cage, I had forgotten what freedom felt like. I had a feeling like I had to get up and do something. I can't remember the last time I had no worries of any of my friends dying, have pressure put on me to help save everyone.

Life is gonna take some getting used to again...

I was pulled out of thought by my phone giving off a vibration. I sat back up and looked over at my phone to see a message from kaede.

Before we all left the mental health hospital (where we were told to stay in for a while) we all exchanged numbers. I let off a small smile, picked up my phone and opened the message.
Text chat

Keade: hey shuichi! How are you??????

Shuichi: hello. I'm good thank what about you?

Keade: I'm great thx!

Keade: I'm glad that the killing game is finally over!

Shuichi : me to. I'm glad everyone is okay and happy.

Keade: same I'm really glad to see my family is to! They all seemed suprised by how I was acting haha...

Shuichi: I can relate my uncle was simular

Keade: I rlly do wonder what we was like before the game you know..

Shuichi: yeah... Can I ask you a question?

Kaede: yes of course! What's the matter?

Shuichi: while we wtr in the mental hospital, did you see Kokichi... Ever?

Keade: now that I think about it.. I didn't...

Shuichi: but surly he wouldn't just disappear right...?

Keade: I know this is a dark thought but...

Keade: what about if he actually died in the game and didn't wake up like the rest if us?

Shuichi:... Never thought of that...

Keade: sorry I know its a dark thought...

Shuichi: it's fine, I just hope he's ok...

Keade: suprised that I do to..

Shuichi: I need to go now sorry.

Keade: no worries I need to go aswell cya!

Shuichi: bye!
Read at 19:58

I turned off my phone. Not sure how to feel.. Yes I was home.. And yes I was murder safe... But what if Keade was right? What if Kokichi had died in the game...?

When everyone woke up they all has pain from were they was killed.

Rantaro said that when he woke up he felt pains in the back of his head and constantly had head aches.
kaede had breathing problems. Kaede apparently woke up from the game grabbing her neck.

kirumi was constantly have pains in her muscles, expecially in her back and arms. While ryoma also had breathing problems and would sometimes struggle to drink.

Angie and Tenko were both simulator they both had large amounts of pain in their necks and struggled to move their head. However, Angie also had consent headaches, making her not as loud and talkative.

Miu apparently struggled talking and breathing to. She would also struggle to eat her food dlsince it hurt her throat.
Gonta, felt pain throughout his body from those bee things and apparently they were ment to act like small bullets in his body, that also kinda what he felt. I'm surprised that he's not scared of bugs after that.

Kaito told me that he just had a hard time breathing and his lungs ached often. Nothing too bad he claimed.

While with kiibo and Tsumugi, no one  understood why, but they were both removed for the VR right before they died. Since they could they could have felt the most pain.

They claim if they knew Kokichi was going to die, they would have done the same for him, however the electo bomb didn't help in that situation.

That just leads to my question following from kaede Theory:
if you was crushed by a hydraulic press where even would the pain go? Your whole body would be in pain.

The more I thought about Keade's theory the more it would of made sence... That night I could bearly sleep from the thought of someone, who I wanted to be my friend, died such a horrible death.

Maybe if I tired to befriend him... He would have survived with us...

The next day I woke up at half twelve on the afternoon. I heard the front door close and get locked.

...Gusse my uncle already left for work...

Meaning I was completely home alone now. Thought I gusse its better then being in danganronpa...
Thank the lord I wasn't there.
Thank the lord no one was there anymore.

After a few moments of thinks on what I should do I rember that I got Kaitos number. So I decided to text him to see if he could hand out.

Over text message

Shuichi: hello kaito, hope I'm not bothering you.

Kaito: Sidekick! How ya been??!? Ur not bothering me at allllllllllll

Shuichi: I've been alright what about you?

Kaito: brill thx!

Kaito: wanna hang out today?

Shuichi: that's actually what I was gonna ask you

Kaito: alright why don't we meet at the park at half one?

Shuichi: sounds good to me.

Kaito: cya sidekick

I once again, turn my phone off. Then I go and get ready to hang out with Kaito, this is kinda exciting since we won't need to worry about turing a couner to find out we was going to get murdered. Or see one of our friends dead...

Word count: 796
If any of the story don't make sense right now it's because I'm rewriteing it so don't be too confused 🙃