~new Case~

Shuichis pov

The next day, i walked into school, wondering how everyone was going to take the News about kokichi being alive. Some people were going to be happy about. By some I mean, miu, himiko, kaede, Kaito and me... I'm not sure about Gonta though, don't even think he watched the news.
However, I'm not sure about the others.

But at this point as long as the boy is okay, i don't care on everyone thinks. Neither should kokichi.

Can we still even call him by his first name? Or mabey he would prefer his last name.

We called everyone by our first names when we all first met, mainly from kaede saying we would be friends once we left that place. However, we never officially asked about using first names.
It's crazy on how it was a while ago, yet most of thoses events feel like we only went through all that crap the other day.

"Shuichi!!!" I turned around to see a short red head girl run up to me.
"oh hey himiko" I smiled and waited for her to catch up, so she wouldn't have to waste all her energy running to me.
"did you see the news!!!" she Yelled excited, throwing her whitch hat in the air by accident.
"oh, about kokichi right?" I asked. She hummed and picked up her hat from the floor.
"I'm gald he's okay! I mean he did only mean good in the end" she smiled and put her hat back in her head. "we should go see him!"
"none of us would know where he lives though" I reminded, nervously laughing.
"oooh yeahhh good point" she sighed.

"himikooooo" we then hear Tenko yell, from ahead of us. She came charging up to himiko. "are you okay himiko? This degenerate male hasn't been a pain has he?" Tenko narrow her eyes at me in suspicion.

She hasn't changed at all. If anything shes more again males now then before since korekiyo killer her.

"no! Not All!" himiko answered. She then turned back to me "your a detective Shuichi! Find kokichi!" she demanded.
Tenko then began to Fangirl by himikos cuteness. Then she paused and looked up at the once ultimate magician "Kokichi? Why would you want to find that male!?" she barked. It kinda stung to know how much some people hate kokichi.
"though he's bad, he's still our friends." I said, slightly upset.
Tenko narrowed her eyes at me again before she dragged himiko away from me.
Probably to our first class and away from me. I sighed and walked to class by myself.

I gusse I could go look for kokichi. In case he doesn't end up coming to this school anyway.

Once I got to class I walked up to Kaito, Maki and Kaede, who where all taking to each other.
"morning shuichi!" Kaede smiled, though her spirit was lower then usual.
"hello" I greeted.
"hey! Shuichi did you see the news last night!" Kaito asked, clearly siked about the news.
"ye I did actually!" I let out a small laugh.

"unfortunately" maki joined into the conversation.
"it's good kokichis okay... But it's... Miu" keade sighed.
I looked around the room and noticed the loud girl wasn't here yet. And she was usually one of the first ones here to come to school.
"where is she?" I asked, Turing back to her.
"she text me last night" then the pianist pulled out her phone and showed messages that were showed late last night between her and miu.

Miu
Did ya see!?

Kaede
See wut?

Miu
The newssss

Kaede
Oh about kokichi?

Miu
Yessssss

Kaede
I'm gald Glad he's okay

Miu
I'm going to see him
Rn!!

Kaede
Now?

Kaede
But u don't know where he is

Miu
I'll find him

Kaede
Miu I wouldn't if I was u

Kaede
Miu?

"so... Miu went to find kokichi?" I asked , wanting to make sure I was right with what miu had sent.
Keade let out a small sigh and nodded, she was clearly worried for both kokichi and miu.
"i don't see why she would waste her time on him" Maki grunted, before she walked away. She also clearly didn't like talking about kokichi, for different reasons to some of us though.
"hey come on maki roll! He's not that bad!" Kaito said, before going after maki, like he always does.
"you think.. Kokichis okay?" I asked Turing to face Kaede again. "he didn't look it in the news..."
"I'm sure he's fine... Its kokichi we're talking about." Keade smiled.

Yeah... Kokichi is definitely a fighter, he showed us that in the game. He didn't give up once. Not once.

"you right" I gave the pianist a light smile and a nod.
"class is about to start, we should probably sit down" Kaede suggested.

We both sat down, next to each other. And soon the teacher came walking in, maki and kaito not far being her. And everyone eles also began sitting in thier seat next to thier friends.

"Alright class!" the teacher cheered, she seemed to be in a nicer mood then unsual. "since kokichi will be joining us on our class soon, I thought it would be nice if we made him some little welcome cards" the teacher said, with a walm smile on her face.

That's not a bad Idea, thought I'm not sure it that would just feed his ego .
Not that it's a bad thing anyway, i was always amazed by his confidence and ego...

Even though I soon began to realise he was lying about...

Some people let out annoyed sighed and grunts, signaling they didn't want anything to do with kokichi. Which kind of hurt.
Even Kaede seemed upset with this. "I'm sure you don't mean it!" the teacher smiled. "we can either make small cards by ourselves, or one big one from everyone! What's your ideas?"

Most of the people here won't actually want to do anything.

"I have an idea" Tenko raised her hand I was surprised by this.
"yes?" the teacher responded.
"how about we do nothing!" the girl suggested, witha sly face.
The teacher sighed and looked around the class for another suggestion. However, most people agreed with Tenko.
"miss!" Himko must of had one of her busts of energy because she jumped out of her seat.
"yes himiko? Have you got an actual suggestion?"
"we should make kokichi one big card and I can present it him through my magiccccc!!" himiko had a big smile in her face, she clearly wanted to do this.
"that's a wonderful idea!" the teacher praised her, as she sat back in her seat.

I gusse we're doing himiko idea.

Then the small red head, turned to me and said "you still better find kokichi!" I nodded my head and looked back to the front.