~the Guilt~

Kokichis pov

"good morninggg" my sister sang as she brought a tray of food into my room.

Since I moved in with my sister, I've had my own room. Which is expected. With wasn't anything fancy the walls were painted a light grey and there was also my bed and a wardrobe that had very few clothes inside of.
And for a plus, my bed was comfy.
There weren't anything hung in my wall but there was a desk that was also empty. It looked like a metur collage students room.

On the past week of my living here, my sister had also gotten into the routine of bringing me breakfast in bed every morning and planned to do this until I stared school.
Which wasn't happing.
She said she had the time to bring me up food and talk to me for a bit until she had to go to work.
But I knew that was a clear lie. But she still seems to bring it me.

"hello" I timidly smile at her.
"your getting more shy by the day" she smiled.
I nodded in agreement.... She definitely was right when she said that. Lately my guilt from the game has been the only thing in my mind, but I couldn't tell anyone that. Everyone there didn't deserve what I made them go through. They didn't even deserve to be there in the first place.

"sooo? What's up?" she ask, placing the tray on my lap, before sitting on the chair by my desk.
"it's... Nothing don't worry" I timidly smiled again at her, hoping she took the hint I didn't wanna talk about it. Which luckily she did.
"I understand you don't want to talk about , but if you ever need to talk... I'm here for you, remember? And you always feel better when you talk to someone about your problems"  Chisa reminded me and smiled. I nodded again and began eating what she had put on my plate.
Chisa wasn't the best at cooking, but she wasn't the worse. She still managed to burn the food often through.

"do you wanna go shopping today? " she asked me, after a few seconds of silence.
I looked up at her with a confused face since she was working today.
"I have the next few days off work" she explained.
"okay... Shoping seems fun in all but..." I paused my sentence, thinking of how to say what I wanted to say. "my... Fans??" I thought would be the best way to say it.

On all honesty, I hated being center of attention thought it seemed to always be the case with me.
I'm Sure most had camras when they saw  me and Chisa coming out of hospital, or had people break into thier hospital room to meet them.

I understood why shuichi liked wearing his hat to.

Theres so much I can relate to people from danganronpa... Yet I didn't tell them, I'm case I came off as weak.
A weak supreme leader?  How horrible would that be?
Its even worse that it turned out to all be fake.

"your little fans will be fine, we can go someone small where there won't be a lot of people" she smiled, soon leaving the room. Probably going to get ready. " also, you should also stop spacing out so much!" I head chisa yell from the other room.
I let out a small laugh

my old self probably wanted to be someone like her.
Shame you got someone like me though.

Once I finished my food, I slowly got up out if my bed, first time today, and began getting ready for mine and chisas small shopping trip.
Today was a wendsday, so most people would be at work and school so there won't be to many people. Thankfully.

I walked over to my wardrobe and looked through the small collection of clothes I had. All of the jumpers were over sized and black, one or two having some sort of stains and rips and burns.
I had a few pairs of jogger bottoms also a few stains showed on them, but not as bad as some of the others. Since I has amount of clothes to choose from, I wore one of the dark grey hoodie that was pretty big for me and the some joggers.
When I was changed I turned to look in the mirror that was a built into the inside part of the wardrobe.  It was slightly smashed at the bottom, no idea how that happened.