What the hell.

"Bye boo, I'll see you around 12 AM tonight okay?" You yelled upstairs to your boyfriend Keigo Takami. He and you had recently moved in together after being entangled for several months. Things seemed to be getting extremely serious  and comfortable, at least that's what you thought. "Alright babe! Later!"

Hawks; or Keigo, said from the shower while you were heading towards the front door. You weren't actually going to work. You were going to the doctors office to see what was going on with you since lately you had felt dizzy and all kinds of fucked up.

You were born with a rare quirk defect, where an offspring is made with both the parents powers because they aren't compatible enough to mix and make a new one. Although it's a useful gift you only used one of your quirks, and that would be teleportation. The other was something called smoke healing, yet you didn't plan on using it anytime soon.

You quickly pulled on the hood of your sweat shirt making sure you weren't forgetting anything. You thought about the hospital and closed your eyes when suddenly a black smoke screen appeared around you and you were standing in the middle of a hospital room as the smoke disappeared.

"Wassup doc." You nudged your head upward because that was your way of greeting certain people. *sigh* "Hello Y/n, sometimes I wish you would use the door." The doctor nagged. You giggled. "Why use the door when I got this cool ass quirk." You both chuckled. "Ight whatever sit down let's figure out what is going on with you." Doctor ordered. You nodded and took your seat at his request. "Yeah let's do that."
~Later~

Your mouth hung open as you looked at the color of the stick your doctor was holding. It was pink. "Oh my god...I'm pregnant?? For real? You betta not be fuckin with me." You said eyeing your doctor. "No ma'am I am not. Pink means pregnant." You sat there excited but pissed at the same time.

"I TOLD THAT MFKA TO PULL OUT." You yelled knowing Keigo decided not to release where you told him to a few days ago. "And I told you to stay on your birth control." You made a face. "😗" You didn't say nothin cause you knew he was right. It's not like you just didn't wanna take your birth control, it was the fact that you were forgetful asf and never remembered.

"Ight man you ain't even had to do me like dat." You looked at him with a "I know you did not just expose me." Type of face. He only chuckled. "Alright well you can come back next week and we can either get you situated with an abortion or pregnancy preparations." You thought about it for a second.

You didn't wanna kill your baby because you and yo mans was irresponsible. You decided to keep it. You had already created this child and it deserved a chance at life. "Ima keep em." Your doctor looked relieved. "Alright well come back next Saturday so we can get you prepared for birth and your new child. "Ight doc, thankyou." You hopped down from the bed and decided to go get kfc for you and Kiego to celebrate.
💋
A lil while later you arrived at home with some chicken and sides for you and yo new baby daddy. You started walkin upstairs when you found a random ass bra that you new was way to small to be yours. "What in the itty bittie tittie committe..."

You placed the food down on the table and kicked off your shoes when you heard moaning and jazz coming from the bedroom upstairs. "Jazz? Me and Keigo listen to slowed r&b while making love..." It was about two o'clock and you was supposed to have a 12 hour shift at work if you were to have of gone. And Kiego new your schedule like the kfc dollar menu. This crossed your mind. "Oh hell naw I hope this nigga playin because he KNOW I'm crazy."

You took off your hoodie so you was left in your sweat pants and sports bra with no shoes on. You quietly tip toed up the stairs with your fully loaded glock in yo hand. "Ah~ K-keigo slow down~" You heard moaning from the bedroom. You were starting to tear and choke up but you swallowed them back and continued towards the bedroom.

You creeped to the door and saw Keigo with some Caucasian bitches legs around his waist. You paused. You stared. You could not believe what you saw. As many times as this man said he loved you and was gonna marry you, as many times as he told you he would never hurt you like your past exes did, as much as he told you to relax and trust him. This is what he does.

You was pissed, hurt, enraged and felt hatred for the man you loved less then five minutes ago. You wanted him and that bitch to suffer. But little did you know, you would be the one suffering soon enough.

You kicked the door down and shot three bullets straight into the ceiling. Taking aim at the bitch that was in bed with Keigo. They both shreaked and jolted apart crawling into different corners of the bed repeatedly looking at you and back at each other.

"Y-y/n calm down p-put the damn gun down!-"
"Shut the fuck up! Ain't nobody tell yo fake ass to talk! So we fuckin white bitches now?!" You yelled feeling the psycho you held back for so long start to escape. "Keigo you said she wouldn't home till tonight!"
"Shut up bitch! Who told you to talk?! You knew he had a bae and yo hoe ass still come up in my crib and got the nerve to fuck my bae wit that wack ass pussy, in my bed, in the home I pay for?!"

You was pissed. You usually ain't cuss like this. But yo ghetto was getting the best of you. "Obviously if I'm here you ain't given him nothin to count on, probably got tired of fucking a hood rat. And I can see why." She looked you up and down.

That's what pushed you over the edge. This girl knew nothing about you. She didn't know where you had been from. What kinda person you were, or even what's yo name was. She said what she said because she saw your skin color and that's when it occurred to you.

This bitch is racist.

You was debating on if you should kill her or not. You knew there was security cameras in the house. And hawks had a necklace around his neck if he ever needed to immediately get in contact with other pro hero's. So if you shoot, someone would be here within five minutes. That necklace also record his heart rate and blood records. If his stats changed drastically the same thing would happen. You would go to jail or be given a death sentence for killing a pro hero. But you wasn't processing none of this correctly at the moment.

The way that female was lookin at you pissed you off, like you wouldn't kill her right then. 'She really tryin me.' You thought because she was glaring at you and the gun you had pointed at her. Hawks was to surprised to use his quirk to stop you. Anything that happened right now was up to you.

The best choice was to put the gun down and walk away. You wouldn't be in any conflict and you could just move on and forget about hawks. It would be the smart thing to do and you could avoid making a grave mistake.

But you was never one for for makin good choices when you were in this state...

TBC