Isn't It Lovely

Back at last, safe at the hideout. Shrouded in the arms of murderous villains. Ah~, yes. That's nice. This is home.

~~~~

Y/n stood, wrapped in the arms of the clingier league members while Dabi leaned against the wall scoffing and shiggy sat on the couch applying coco butter to his skin.

"Y/nnnnn! We're so glad your back!
Oh but that was dangerous!
How is the dear child missy!
What did you do that?!"
The masked twice shouted, switching back and forth between personalities within different sentences.

"Boy I am fine, what about y'all? Y'all manage to survive without me?" Y/n laughed, hearing playfully rude replies from the surrounding LOV members. "We're glad to have you back! Nobody here can teach me about my woman ways but you.. Everybody else is here is so boring and clueless!" Toga chimed waving her arms around drastically.

"Hey..you ungrateful brat. I tried.." Shiggy growled staring at Toga while scratching at his neck. "Uh uh crusty, what I tell you about scratching. Just cause you was on that shit while I was gone does not mean you get to keep going like you infested or some." Y/n objected glaring at the man.

"Grr...." He scoffed turning his back to her, walking down the hallway to his room. "Don't give me attitude crusty, I'm helping you. And I'll smack you in the back of the head before you can think about it again."

His hands gripped at his sides as he walked silently down the hallway into his room. "Mhm that's what I thought." Y/n mocked, crossing her arms. Toga's hand was over her mouth in attempt to stop her laughs from escaping, Dabi was still posted against the wall with an unbothered look on his face and the other league members were laughing, lined along the couches eating snacks, some admiring a few peace's of jewelry they snagged earlier before the rescue.

"Back to being the league's mom already huh, we haven't even been here five minutes." Spinner hollered, sitting on the kitchen counter. Y/n laughed, she missed this. She didn't exactly realize how much she enjoyed being apart of the league until she was ripped away from it. Wrapped up in her little bloody welcome back arrangement they had here, Y/n sat on the couch almost completely forgetting how tired and worn out she was.

"Alright you annoying assholes, move, come on." Dabi pushed away from the wall scooting the other members away from the woman; whines could be heard from members as he shoved them, then pulling Y/n off the couch. But before Dabi could say anything, a horribly mischievous aura fled through the speaker implanted in the wall.

"Y/n." The voice called, demanding and evil. She looked over at the screen in the wall, everybody else's attention being drawn too. "Do you now see, why is it I forbid you to go on missions while your in a state of pregnancy." It asked. Y/n bit her lip, having been caught dead wrong. The boss had told Y/n a few times already to not engage in villains activity's till she had her child.

He told her repeatedly that it wasn't safe, but Y/n was a doer, not a listener. Since she had gotten to the league he took a liking to her, he knew how crazy she was. Not just by what she had already done, but by the amount of disrespectful things she forbid herself from doing in the past. As a civilian and as a hero's lover.

You could see the amount of crazy in her eyes, and that's the type of villains he appreciates. She was dangerous, but he level of dangerous isn't to be expressed until her child is safe and out. "You will see doctor Garaki for a check up and ultrasound when you are done here." The man spoke firmly to her, almost sending chills through the room without even trying. Such a horrible frightening man all for one was.

She nodded her head with a slight eye role, him being so strict about what she could and couldn't do it felt like suffocating. Being bossed around wasn't Y/n's can of pop, but this time its reasonable. "Yes sir, understood. But ong? No need to go all scary nigga on me. It's givinggggg- angry black mother." She responded squinting her eyes and making duck lips, not taking anything seriously, but taking it seriously.

A laugh was heard echoing through the monitor as the screen flickered off and the man disappeared back to god knows where. "No way; that dude is scary." Spinner was eating a bag of chips while sitting on the pillow in front of the coffee table. "Yeah! He isn't exactly polite. Y/n is just so likable! Right Dabi-" Toga looked around noticing Dabi and Y/n were standing in the bar area anymore. "Guys?.."

-Appuser329
Tuesday August 17th
1:49 in the AM