Rubba Dub Dabi || Part 1/2

Dabi sat on the bed, his legs opened with Y/n standing in between them. His head laid on her stomach with his hands wrapped around her thighs.

He was happy to have his queen back, not that he would ever say it out loud. Instead he caressed her soft brown skin in his  hands and cherished every moment he had with her. "Y/n, bathe with me." He requested lifting his head and looking up at her, removing her hands from his hair in the process. "Mm..a shower does sound nice after hustling my pregnant ass out of prison." She answered. She gave it a good second before answering, in the back of her mind she knew he most likely wouldn't mind the baby bump or other natural body features.

"Okay." Y/n agreed. "Go run it. I'll get my clothes." She said smiling. He nodded and stood causing Y/n to take a step back, allowing him room to get up, to her surprise, he kissed her forehead before walking to the bathroom. Silent as night. That was a nice change, usually he would playfully push her, while smirking at her and saying she something like "don't drop that dun dun dun".
Guess getting kidnapped caused one hell of a change.

5 Minutes Later
Y/n was sitting on the bathroom counter on her phone, waiting for the water to finish running. She didn't have the energy to continue standing so showering wasn't an option. Her legs swung a bit, as she searched the dark web for new and expensive, probably stolen merchandise to dazzle her child in.

It was time to start preparing for the baby to be born and four months isn't that long, everything had to be ready for baby when he or she got here. And y/n also had to go to Dr.Garaki to find out the gender. A horrible man he was, he worked for all for one and absolutely wasn't aloud to harm Y/n or the baby. He'd probably fucking die.

Searching for anything on the public internet was a risk to giving away they're location, so dark web it is. She scrolled through different options dazzled by the horrible things you could find on the dark area of the internet. But somehow it was extremely intriguing.

Suddenly Y/n heard Dabi say groan a bit while sitting up from the tub, she looked up at the scarred man, seeing him leaning over the rim, shirtless and checking the temperature of the water. Y/n studies his features, invested in his unique body. He had nice muscles, arms built to perfection. Probably from a bit of training.

His broad shoulders, neck, back, biceps and hands were addicting to look at. His scars wrapped around his body like a perfectly laid ribbon. Dark purple and lined with small firmly placed staples. His unbuckled pants hung below his unreasonably sharp v line which complimented the unmistakably large print in his raggedy jeans.

"Damn." Y/n accidentally said out loud, catching Dabi's attention. As soon as he looked at her she met her eyes with his she  looked away like nothing happened, having a questionably suspicious look stretched across her face. He squinted a little, piercing her with his shady yet gorgeous turquoise colored eyes. Y/n had never noticed his eyes, as impressively stunning of a color they were she was always to distracted by his other interesting features.

For example, his scars, his hair and how the roots seemed to be a little light for some reason. Of course she'd seen his eyes before, but she never really took the time to appreciate and fully notice them. Oh how mesmerizing they were.

Y/n's thoughts wondered, as Dabi approached her. His large hands were placed on her thighs and began sliding up and down, rubbing them with a comforting touch. Her eyes dragged to his hand, watching as they made contact with her pretty brown skin. She then lifted her head, looking him in his lustrous and enchanting eyes. 

Y/n already knew what was coming, and she had been waiting for it for the longest. Both their eyes flickered back and forth from each other's lips and eyes as they got closer. Y/n's arms slid up his chest and over his shoulders as she took his head in her hands, her hands tangling in his locks.

The room seemed to flow with sexual tension as both they're pairs of lips connected. Pressing up against each other and moving a bit to get familiar with one another. The kiss was shy and sweet at first but not for long. As they got comfortable Dabi's hands dragged up Y/n's hips sliding beneath her shirt and up against the skin of her back.

Seconds after making contact they began to get intimate and Y/n's arms wrapped around his neck. The scarred man pulled her closer displaying how well her body fit in his hands. Since Y/n had already been showing, she didn't feel as attractive as she would like to in this situation. But it's to late to feel insecure now.
Though Dabi most likely didn't care. He was ready to touch on and feel on every inch of her body, pregnant or not. Either way he loved it as much as he did her.

His tongue slipped into her mouth exploring every corner and hollow area. Up until Y/n pressed her tongue back up against his, and they intertwined harshly twirling around each other. Y/n let out a quiet sound of satisfaction which seemed to have Dabi runnin laps.

Her thighs hooked around his hips while his hands wondered up her sides and beneath her shirt. Y/n didn't object, her hands cupped the sides of his neck as she was lifted by her thighs. The kissing continued while he pressed her back up against the wall and the print of his throbbing dick was pushed against the outside of her shorts right up against the area her clit was located in.

Not long after after this make out session broke out the two realized the water was still running and nearly overflowing the tub ready to flood the bathroom. Y/n quickly pushed on Dabi's chest unpressing him against her to go turn off the water. He groaned a bit as she moved away, watching as the water stopped filling and started to lower with slow quiet draining noises echoing the bathroom.

Y/n turned after replugging the bath and gazed at the man's pouty complexion. "Don't een do all that. Cause it's yo fault for leaving the water running." Y/n countered his look with her bitchy comment, daring him to say something.
Not another word was uttered as she stood making her way back over to him; they're eyes met and erotic desire seemed ready to strike again.
TO BE CONTINUED

Now do y'all want to fuck Dabi? I just wanna know if y'all are comfortable with getting railed whiled pregnant and how y'all want this bath to go. Lemme know in the comments! Until the next chapter loves. ♡︎
-Appuser329
Fri Oct 22nd
12:32 AM