Hit The Ground Runnin

The world is full of weird things, but nothing is as weird as heroes showing up and saying they were looking for you when you've been fucking up the city they try to protect..

𝓓𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥
Never thought I'd see the day that the no.6 and no.9 pro heroes would be caught in an alley looking for me, and without intention of arrest. This was the alley I took daily and just so happened to be the same one I met Y/n in. I don't think that's a coincidence, but if I want back what's mine I better fucking find out.

~ Hours later ~
Y/n sat in her cell waiting for execution. Not that she actually expected to be killed, it's more like she waiting for somebody to come breakin her out.

"Ah!-" She muffled a hiss out from behind her gouge  looking down at her stomach to where the kick she just felt had formed.
Lately, the child Y/n was carrying had been real active. Their kicks were getting stronger and more frequent. It was annoying, and painful.

Y/n didn't know how much longer she could handle this, the cell she was held in had thick walls, the room was hot in order to stop her from processing her thoughts enough to teleport, on top of the heat her hands were sealed in huge medal quirk proof handcuffs that covered both her hands fully.

She sat still in the middle of the room or in this case cell, with a huge gun pointed straight at her. She wasn't aloud to move and the medal mask that went around her head and mouth said she wasn't aloud to talk either, she felt like that one blonde kid she saw on TV at that high school sports festival, except her cell was set to self destruct if she tried escape. Plus her cuffs were chained to the ground, that being the trigger to the self-destruct.

Y/n new her execution was supposed to be in two days, so either they got her out before then, or it was "damn double homicide" for her and her child.
She hated having to depend on the efforts of other people but she honestly had no choice in the matter.

She shuffled slightly trying to make sure she wasn't in a position that would harm her baby. Thoughts started to race turning her boredom into overthinking. Giving those to heroes the location where she met Dabi might have been a mistake, but she wouldn't be able to find out if she never told them.

Speaking of when she met him, how valuable was her freedom to her before it was taken? Before she had to run from police to get resources, before she couldn't bend down to touch her toes or lay down to sleep without thinking of a miscarriage.  The change that's happened within the past five months is incredible.

The glass window in the front of  Y/n's cell glowed with a familiar presence, she looked up realizing that the sirens in the prison had gone off without her realizing. She was so stirred up in her thoughts she didn't hear them blaring outside of her cell. 'How long has that shitz been ringing?!' She thought to herself.

She looked up at the glass window, unable to see who was on the other side since it was thick and only transparent one way around. But the weird part was, she swore she heard a muffled "DUCK!" From the other side. Quickly understanding the persons command she ducked her head down tucking it between her handcuffs and stomach.

The glass of the cell cracked and banged twice before it was smashed straight through with a sledge hammer. Glass went flying through the room along with the precious cold air of the outside hallways.

Y/n could swear she almost moaned from the  feeling the cool air flooding into the cell. She lifted her head looking up to see two people jump through the window of the cell. "Toga!" Y/n muffled from behind her mouth cover.

"Y/n!!! I MISSED YOUU." Giggled the blonde girl dragging the sledge hammer into the cell. She dropped it running over to the older woman. "Oh no! Is the baby okay!!" She questioned, cheerful yet worried.

Toga rubbed Y/n's stomach feeling the kicks from her unborn child. "EEEEH! That's so cute! Okay.. we have to wait for shiggy to come and break you out of these darn cuffs!" She squealed continuing to rub the woman's stomach with a psychotically adorable smile on her face, despite the chaotic situation.

"Down there! The league is trying to break out the hawks shooter!"
A heavy group of security guards could be heard sprinting down the hallway in attempt to the stop Y/n and Toga's escape. Worried muffling was heard beneath Y/n's gouge, yet she couldn't pull on her chains or the cell would light up like a nuclear bomb.

"Calm down! Stressing is bad for the baby! You didn't think I broke in here by myself did you!?" The cheerful girl chimed with a smile. Before Y/n could respond, a dark purple mist  formed in front of the broken window blocking the guards from entering, and from the opposite side appeared kurogiri with Shiggy.

"Geez took us long enough to find the right cell.... Kurogiri your such a useless fool sometimes.." A quiet and creepy yet mischievous voice echoed through the cell, immediately recognizable to the ears of the woman before them. 

Y/n had never been so happy to hear that annoyingly freakish voice. She had never been so happy to hear Toga's creepy excited giggling, never so happy to see that creepy ass fog.
She exhaled through her nose watching as Shiggy touched her chains and cuffs completely destroying both of them, then moving to the mask they had placed over her face.

The medals and restraints disintegrated into dust along with  any doubts about getting out of this prison. The sirens rang loud as she stretched and moved her wrists around taking in the fresh air of the outside.
Able to breath again she tightly hugged Toga sighing of absolute relief.

"Took you niggas long enough."

YOO
I stressed about how they should Break y'all out of prison for the longest. But I finally got it, I know some of this might be confusing, everything will be explained in the next chapter. And Y/n only got about three or four months until her baby is due; so next chapter will be asking for what gender y'all want the kid to be and names for it.
NO ABORTION JOKES YOU FUCKIN HEAR ME? This baby is a important part of the story so shut ya sarcastic mouths and keep the dead baby commentary to yourselves.
Anyways, this chapter is trash so sorry about that, but I hope y'all enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and leave comments, thank youuu.

-Bakubabezz Tuesday
July 14th
8:49 AM