One Time For The Birthday Bitch

You  were sitting in the room on the bed with Dabi when your curiosity got the best of you. "Dabi, why is you always shakin." You asked him staring in his eyes.

His body jolted, and his turquoise orbs directed upwards to meet your eyes. "What are ya talkin about." He asked obviously playing stupid. "You know what I mean foo, don't play wit me." You said not breaking eye contact.

Ever since you had met dabi, his hands were oddly shaky and he was real sensitive to touch. It seemed like his scars were causing him pain, but you never said anything about it because it seemed personal.

You looked in his eyes for a while, putting the peaces  together. Analyzing what could it be that made his body tremble ever so slightly but so often. You had always been good in health and science so everything was coming together smoothly, until it clicked.

"Yo quirk." You said and his eyes widened. "You manifested yo quirk at a young age, so you didn't know how to control it and your scars formed. Either that or yo quirk use energy from your body to make fire, which drains your skin of life, causing it to turn purple." You finished.

He stared at you before wiping his hand over his face and sighing. "Yeah, your right." He said. You felt your heart shatter because you know what that meant. "And dat mean...you always shaking and don't like physical touch because you in pain from yo scars...."

He nodded again.

You thought about this for a second. If this had been happening since he was a child, that mean this man has been in burning pain all over his body for entire life. "Dabi.." you said in a broken voice looking at him. "You can't fix it...I don't want pity from you."

That's when a switch went off in your head. The thing is...you could fix it. You knew how and exactly what the results would be. "What if I told you I could fix it." You told him. His facial expression changed to surprise and confusion.

"Give me your hand." You said extending yours. He did as you told him to. Before you could doing anything a memory popped into your head and you had a flashback of something Toga said earlier that day.
~~~~~~
"Naw man you cappin right?" You said staring at Toga "No I promise! He dropped his wallet earlier and it had his old ID in it. His birthday is today!" She squeaked bouncing up and down.

"And his lil dirty ass ain't tell nobody huh." You asked her. "Nope! Maybe he has some type of hate for today if he kept it to himself." She said brushing her hair.

"Damn das tuff, let's keep this shit low key. It ain't our business and he prolly kept it a secret for a reason, ain't tryna trigger nobody depression today." You said brushing your own hair in the mirror with Toga. "Alright gotchu!"
~~~~~~~~~~

As you tuned back in you noticed you were still holding Dabi's hand and that he was probably getting impatient. So you started the healing process. You smiled knowing you were able to help him.

You closed your eyes for a second summoning your second quirk, opening them again they began to glow beautiful white, as a similar white smoke secreted from your hands. The glowing smoke made contact with Dabi rapping around his arms healing his internal wounds that came from his scars.

After about 4 minutes of the smoke surrounding and healing Dabi it disappeared into thin hair and your eyes went back to normal; he looked amazed, he examined his arms and body that were no longer shaking or aching.

"My bad yo, I didn't heal the scars. I thought they were pretty cool you know. They make you who you are." He looked at you in disbelief and stared. His eyes were locked on you. He couldn't belief what he was feeling.

His body wasn't shaking. He wasn't in pain, he felt relief, he felt relaxed, his body was at peace. And it was because of you.

'This woman...' he thought looking at you with the softest expression you had ever seen. 'She saved me from the hell I've been going through since I was little.'

"Happy birthday Dabi, think of dis as my present to you." He was slightly smiling, he looked like he was happy but trying to hide it. Then he looked at you and smile remained but his face went dark.

'Mine...she is mine...mine and mine only. She belongs to me and anyone who tries to hurt her or get between us...they will pay with their lives...she is my responsibility now...she saved me from hell...and I will make sure her and this child are safe at all costs...'

"Thankyou Y/n."

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒇𝒌𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒐. 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊 💜💙