Intro:Gunshot? Nahh, We be going Truck-kun style

Somewhere, In somewhere again, S.E.A. 0900
----------
Yo, Rein here... the Protagonist...?I dont know, anyways! Im currently playing some Gacha in my bed while lazing around because of the Quarantine, yeah i know, sound boring as hell? Yeah, if you don't have something to do... Me? As i said earlier, Doing gacha grinds...well besides that, i read fanfics, Light novels, Play some mobile FPS (A good one, not those scams on P. Store), or watch at Youtube.

Rein: "DROP THE MATS DAMMIT! DROP THEM!" almost yeets the phone, but thankfully i didn't.
I sigh at disappointment and stares at my phone clock, noticing it's already 9 A.M. That means snacks time.
So quickly getting my mask and Hat, I went outside to buy something.

The store was just a few seconds away from the apartment that i lived in, so it's not really a problem, IF IT WASN'T IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD. ok, my temper is not the best right now, continuing the story, I went there and bought my snacks, and as i pay...

*Clink*
???: Oi, grandma Gimme your money. All of them.

Welp, that escalated from 0 to 100 real quick,guess I'm really unlucky as fuck today huh? So as i turn around, i see the barrel of a pistol, A snub-nose revolver. The guy is bald, mean face that looks like he's high as fuck. I raise both my hands up seeing that i have no choice but to surrender....for now.
As the storeowner, who is nice to me,(ngl, it will be a shame for her to die.) starts to frantically put the money in a small plastic that the Robber gave to her, i watched there helpless.

Store Owner: "T-that's all i have! N-Now leave!" she hands over the money while shaking
Robber: takes the plastic bag and checks it, his face going from the high as fuck smile to a sinister high-as-fuck smile and keeps the gun pointed at my head. "Now Now, It seems that it's not enough, I know you have more than this, now go put them ALL in or I'll blow his head off then I'll blow yours."

Wellllllll fuck. Now that's gotta be a record on my luck, gotta say i know my luck rank is E like Emiya but WHAT THE FUCK?! I see the Store owner pleaded that it's all the money she have, but the Robber refused and shoved the gun at my forehead more, his grip on the pistol(Damm i really gotta clasify it more as a revolver...) tightens. I suddenly remember something from my childhood... wait My childhood?? It's not my memor-

"No!" I screamed as both me and @&#$ watched in vain as we begged those fucking bandits, but no avail. We watched as they pleasure themselves in Our Mom,watched as she screamed and begged and cried. Then, after they're all done,they did the worse thing they could do to her.... they shot her, At front of us. he... No! I cant call such thing as a human anymore! they looked at us and one of them asked:
???? : "Oi, boss. whachu gonna dew with this brats...?"
The leader of this disgusting beings takes a look at us, his eyes furrowed, he didn't participated at what the others did to Mom but he didn't stop them either. after a few seconds his decision came.
Boss(?) : "Leave them, they'll just starve to death."
My eyes widened, wondering why would he do that, why would he leave us alive to suffer.... to suffer, this.... I CANT FORGIVE THEM! I CANT FORGIVE THEM! ICANTFORGIVETHEM!ICANTFORGIVETHEM!ICANT-!

???: "HOY BOY! STOP IT! HE CANT GET UP NOW!"
Wait wha-? WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!?
Below me, is the robber earlier, face is bruised. My mind already formulating what could have happened, but I didn't noticed that time, that i was slowly walking backward from the body as i slowly approached the road, and UNFORTUNATELY, there was a white Utility Truck speeding down the road.
Guess what the hell happened? Yeaaaap, That's right I got Truck-kun'd, The phatom pain from the crash was still there. Now you're wondering, Why the hell do i talk like I lived? Well..... Technically... im dead buuuut! I got reincarnated. Yep, that's right. Reincarnation, it's fucking real. You know what's the first words i said after suddenly bolting up in a tent on who-knows-where?
Rein: "WHAT THE FUC-!"

to be continued