Chapter 2-1: Not tired, just need answers.

Rein's P. O. V.

It has been 9 hours since our departure from the "safehouse", I'm surprised with my stamina... Taking 10-15 mins break before walking again, When we passed by a small village earlier, We were told we're a few hours away from S09. On the way there, I've also tried to recover REIN's other memories, but nothing came up still... it's weird considering it's popping up in the weirdest time.

Rein: "How much more are we covering before we arrive at Sector 9?"

Lizzie looked at me like I've developed a second head, then answered with another question: "How much do you think?"

Rein: "I'm asking you, yes?" raised an eyebrow

Lizzie: "Tsk, Fine... We're about 30 more minutes away... Now, how do you think we'll handle it?"

I thought about the question.... and knowing what's really happening behind this questionable contract.....

Rein: "The Contract was suspicious, Why would they want the Big Boss of Griffin gone? That's like wishing for more deaths.." I mused, and unknowingly blurted it out loud.

Lizzie looked suprised at what I've said... I mean, Who won't with the way my eyebrows twitch....

Lizzie: ... "Yeah, To be honest, I also have a feeling that this is not gonna end well... any ideas on who could have done this?"

Rein: "Obviously not the SF, they don't trust human, much less use one,they're too blinded by revenge to even think about such thing..."

After that, The whole trip was silent again. We walked while keeping vigilance through the woods.
........

My hip suddenly felt a vibration... Then i remember that it's my phone, which for some reason, have merged with REIN'S phone, although physically outside, it looked the same as before, seeing that Lizzie didn't have any reaction, but the OS and the applications merged with my OWN phone. Anyways, Normally we won't get any signal at a place like this... UNLESS we are getting a SOS signal, I don't know how REIN managed to get something like this, but now is not the time to wonder...

Rein: "Im receiving an SOS signal....south from here hmm...." observed the surrounding while the phone is out in my hand. I looked at my sister, she have a face of suprise, looking at her own phone too, she began fiddling it...

Lizzie: "Origin of signal.... Griffin Doll!? What the hell? The type.... Oh shit, it's encrypted... Tsk.... So? What are we gonna do? Answer it?" she asked with irritation in her voice

3rd person P. O. V.

Rein nodded, knowing it's gonna be a information mine.

??? : "-Ferri Dolls are all around me, If anyone can hear me, I repeat, This is Tactical Doll M4A1, Requesting backup in S09 Yellow Area, I have been seperated from my team, carrying some important intel, Please if anyone can hear me please respond."

Rein was internally surprised, 'We're at the Start of the game's present time....'

Lizzie: "That's....suspicious... Why would she say such info....oh wait, this is a secure line I forgot... teehee~, But, What the hell is she doing here? and her team?"

Rein have another idea...

Rein(Radio): "M4, this is Ash responding to your SOS, over."

M4(Radio): "Wha-? Who are you?"

Rein(Radio) : "Someone who's gonna save you, please try to hold out and don't die." He started to move towards M4's location

Lizzie was suprised by this, Why would his brother accept the SOS that easily?