Chapter 2-4: I swear I did not use any Aimbot.

Rein's P.O.V.
While taking a break from the work, which you may ask, What work? Well, People, If you have to Check every new model's Digimind and Coding, you also have to be ready to fix EVERYTHING WRONG INSIDE, That's the gist of my work. Back to the reality, I'm eating a bento made by my sister, which is quite... interesting, I sense someone approaching me from the right, a disturbance in the balance! Looking at my right, Lo and behold, Alchemist! Running to me at full speed!

"REEEEEIIIIIINNNN!!!" She screamed, the other employee's(my tech-team) seems not be fazed and just moved aside, as this is a usual occurrence.

As She reached the 50 meter mark, she launched herself to me, intending to crash to me. I took countermeasures to not repeat the mistakes before...damm it, I still have dreams(nightmare) on what the fuck happened there.

"Net." I said firmly, suddenly a mini turret turned to my direction and fired a net catcher.

*SLAM!*

And of course, it fucking missed.

Trying NOT to lose balance with the Bento and Alchemist sudden force on my body, I glared at her.

"Alchemist....What did i tell you about running and charging?" I sternly spoke, Alchemist to her part, have the ability to be scared.

"N-Not to do it at the Lab..." She meekly said, shrinking and stopping in her hug attack.

"You know what happened that time, and You almost got scrapped." I placed the bento in my lap, ane crossed my arms at my chest.

"S-sorry! Sorry Rein!" She immediately went into her knees and did a Dogeza... Wait what? How and when did she learned that!?

"Alice." calling her by the nickname we gave to her
"Where did you learn how to do that?" I asked, no longer glaring, but still have my arms crossed.

"H-Huh? What do you mean?" She asked, looking up from me. Everyone in the Lab have looked at what just happened.

"You, Doing That." I pointed at her and the ground.

"Ah... I may.. or may not have dived into Lessy's hard drive...teehee~" She pulled a Komachi, One eyes closed, A silly smug smile, and her hands in a knuckles that seems to be posed as knocking in her head.

I sighed and looked at Les, my eyes widen for a second and went back to Alchemist.

"Which one?" I asked. Eveyryone knows Les as a bit of a pervert, with a mellow heart. So We also know that he have a hard drive for "Homework".

"Hmmm... I cant remember, but i think it was the 'Slice of Laifu' labeled one. there's also Homework, but it's locked... I wonder what's insi-" she said.

"Nothing to be concerned." I immediately cutted her off.
"Atleast... for now we know you girls really can learn more than we thought..." I started to eat my Bento again, and everyone back to whatever they are doing, not before sighing a relief, we don't need a thot bot here, thank you!

"Hey, Rein! What are you eating?" She's already at my side, her mouth mimicking 'salivating'.

"My sister's bento, home-made." I took another bite.

"Can I have one bite?" She asked.

"Sure." I proceeded to feed her like a child.... technically she's a child.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open sesame? Nah, I still want to sleep, but my body seems to be liking to wake up now. That Dream confirms my theory of REIN being a former SF employee... and seems to be a high ranking one. I was that close to the ringleaders... atleast one of them huh? I wonder how the hell did i Escaped that.