2-1.1B: Frustration

/---------------\
Griffin's Commander P.O.V.
A few minutes earlier before Rein fired his sniper

"We're reaching the area in 5 minutes, Ma'am!" A T-Doll, SV-98, said to Me, Kalina and G36C at the command room. Watching from the live feed on the upcoming sudden-rescue operation. Although, I'm wondering what Helian meant with the mission summary earlier....

earlier.......

"And that's the whole mission!" Kalina said to me cheerfully after reading the summary of the operation, I know she smells money if this is a success, and I'd rather NOT say it, or she'll spray bullets at me, or something...
"Oh, a there's something else, Apparently our IMPORTANT TDOLL have two people with her, Helian wants to talk with them. So they're also gonna be priority..." Kalina added

"Any Info about those other two?" I asked

"Nada, just the name's....!!" she slowed down at the last part before her face shows a surprised one.

"Any Problem?" I asked again.

"The other two with the V.I.P....Codename: "Ash" and "Flash" Respectively, they're known Mercenary/Gun-for-Hire in the Black Market... But what are they doing there?" Kalina explained to me.

Fuck.

Flashbacks stops here

Im still wondering how did those 2 ended up here, of all places, I know they are NOT normal at all. I mean, who the hell can calculate how precise should a cake slice be for 10 people within a blink of a fucking eye?

"We're nearing the Evac! there's seems to be a firefight south of us Ma'am!" A slight monotonous voice belonging to OTS-12 spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.

'You're not even here yet and you both are causing trouble already?!' I mentally yelled.

"Make sure that the evac site is clear, send M1911, Vector and Skorpion to scout the firefight." I ordered and they complied. Now im watching through Vector's Point of View, as they traveled through the alleys, there's still a few bangs here and there, since the mic they have started to pick up the sound.

Then suddenly, there's silence, No bangs or any Sangvis in the area..... Im starting to think this is a trap with how silent it is, until an Idea popped out of my mind...

"M1911, use Short-range radio and try to contact The VIP... and repeat on what I'll say." I ordered.

"This is Griffin's Sector 09's Echelon 3, If you can hear this, please answer!" M1911 parroted.

Silence..... this went on for three times each time ending in silence or static, until she answered it.

"Griffin! This is Tactical Doll M4! I can hear you loud and clear!" a voice sliced the silence as the radio cracked to life

"M4, This is Tactical Doll, Vector, Tell me where's your location?" Vector asked

M4 told us where she and possibly the two others with her...and What we've seen is such a mess.

Sangvis dolls lying on the ground, a clean headshot on some, other have 3 burst on their body, but what caught our eyes is what's on the wall at the other side of the "Living room". A Goddamm Ringleader, Her head sliced off, and what seems to be her core gone. In front of her is a 2 very familiar people... Unconscious at the floor, M4 is there with them Gun trained at my Echelon, but immediately lowered it after confirming our credentials.

"Is that.... A Ringleader!?" Kalina exclaimed, which I ignored.

"So it would seems..." G36c answered.

Once M4 Connected through our radio, I immediately asked what the hell happened.

And Boy oh Boii, what a surprise, "Ash" fought a fucking Ringleader, Suprising, yes. Me who have been suspicious of what they are? No.

"Vector, secure them and get them out of here, Fast. SV-98, you and OTS-12 get ready for an immediate retreat." I ordered and rubbed the bridge of my nose, an habit I've discovered that I do when frustrated, G36c must have seen this and immediately poured tea and placed it in front of me.

" Thanks Gee." I thanked her.

" No problem, Master. Although, The way you're frustrated right now seems to be directed on what happend there, May I ask of what's wrong?" She asked.

"Yeah, You seems to be pretty mad when you heard on What happened." Kalina added

I sighed and resigned to my fate.

"Nothing, just some incoming headaches and Shenanigans..." I sipped the tea as I watch Echelon 3,along with M4 and the Twins aboard the Heli, leaving the area and heading back to the base.

Welcome to my wonderful fucking luck. I cursed internally.