❣️❣️chapter 20❣️❣️

Thank you readers for love and support .❤️❤️❤️

Please keep voting so I get boost to write more and more🙏🙏🙏.

Love u all and suggestions are always welcome.❤️❤️❤️

Let's start.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sid: his lips moves towards her , he feel pure love , he love her more than anything , he has no control on himself when she is front of him . Closeness with her is very precious for him. Closed his eyes hold her cheeks in his plam.

Sana: her mind continue recall that phone call , she don't want to stop him but her mind not allow her to go near him. Nhi Sana aaj nhi agar aaj nhi roka to fir se dhokha milega, u have to stop him. He just want to satisfy his need , you are just a toy for him nothing else. U want this only na?

Sid: he hear her words and stop himself and look at her. He look her with questions.

Sana: u just want to use me na? U don't have feelings for me right?

Sid: what happened to u? What are u saying?

Sana: Did i say something wrong? I am just a toy for u na for satisfy your needs.

Sid: pagal ho? Kya bakwas kare jaa rahi ho?

Sana: kya galat bol rahi hu me did u ever express your feelings? Did u ever asked me what I feel whenever u come closer to me? Did u ever care about me , me kiss karna chahati hu bhi ya nhi . U never care about my feelings .  Tears come from her eyes.

Sid: he can see anything but tears in her eyes he can't see. Nhi baby , what happened to u why are u behaving like this. Pichale kuch dino se ajib sa behave kar rahi ho. Did I hurt u in any way? He try to hug her but she push him.

Sana: don't be so sweet with me mr shukla. U know very well why I am behaving like this or apko laga nhi tha ki apka ye chera itni jaldi mere samne aa jaye ga. Ladkiyo ko apni phisical needs ke liye use karna , u just like him . Me isiliye apke pass ane se darti thi.

Sid: pagal ho kuch bhi bakwas kare jaa rahi ho.😡😡😡

Sana: kyu ab kya hua , u want my body only na she remove her jaket, lo kar lo jo karna  will not stop u. But please don't show your fake concern. 😤😤😤

Sid: stop it miss gill what are u doing? 😡😡

Sana: whai jo u want . U just want to fuck me na. 😡😡

Sid: he try his best to control his anger but her words increase his anger on next level. He turns towards her hold her from her shoulder. I don't know what u know about me but today u crossed your limit. U thing am I a play boy just want to play with ? than it's fine let me show u what I can do. He take her up and moves towards his bedroom.

Sana: what are u doing , leave me choro muje . Niche utaro muje.  She bite his shoulder.

Sid: throw her in bed. She try to run but he hold her leg and pull her towards himself. I told u na I never show u my bad side but today u will see kitna bada janwar hu me. He tore her top from shoulder. And kiss her neck. She protest but he is in no mood to stop himself.

Sana: no please leave me her tears come from her eyes. She starts scratching him. He put his body wait on her . He is on her he hold both of her hand on her head.  And tore her top she is in her spaghetti . His lips come to her lips , she shut her lips tightly. He sit on her legs.

Sana: please leave me jane do muje please.

Her words hurt him so much , he is hell angry that he can't see her tears. He open his t shirt and band down on her. Bohot man tha na tumhe apne kapde nikalne ka ? Let me help u.