❤️❤️ Chapter 4❤️❤️

Thank you readers for love and support .❤️❤️❤️

Please keep voting so I get boost to write more and more🙏🙏🙏.

Love u all and suggestions are always welcome.❤️❤️❤️

Let's start.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sid wake up in morning and look that bracelet. Gmm girl get ready to meet me  tonight. I don't know about u but I really wait to see u everyday.  But for now let's meet tonight.

In flight

Sana: welcome sir.

Sid: thank you sweetie.

Sana: look at him .

Sid: but this time he see in her eyes.

After sometime.

From last few days he spend his time to follow her or remaining time to complete his office work, so get less sleep. He close his eyes and take some rest.

Air hostess: yes here is your wine.

Parag: thank you.

When air hostess pour wine in glass he hold her hand, somehow air hostess remove his hand. There is a another passenger besides him.

Air hostess: sir here is your wine , she move in hesitation.

Parag purposely drop her tissue down , he band down to take issue and about to touch her legs. Sana hold his hand . He look at her.

Sana: touching flight attendant inappropriate or without any reason is against the law sir. Please behave yourself. She put his hand on his thighs. U disturbing others too.

Sid: turn and look at her , she is brave. He proud of her to not ignore such type of behaviour.

Parag: than tell me where can I touch if I have reason?

Sana: sir if u not stop here we have to take strict action against u.

Everyone looking at them.

He sit silently.

Things become normal.

Parag stand in front of washroom gate , he see Sana open the door. He push her hardly and hold her from collars , because of this her two button broken and fell down , she hold her shirt and try to push him.

Parag: u want to take action against me? U bitch. Let me show u who I am? He about to close the door Sid put his leg in between, mean while her colleague also come.

Sid hold him from back of shirt and pull him out from washroom ,he see her shirt so he remove his jacket and cover her properly. U ohk?

Sana: yes.

Sid: take care of her , he said to air hostess .

Parag: u don't know who I am , don't mess with me just for a girl.

Sid: hold his collar and make him standup and Puch his face. I really don't care who the hell are u. But u did wrong and u have to pay for that. Actually I want to throw u in sky but why polluted sky also , u already polluted earth . And he punch him again. 😠😠😠😠

Everyone can see his anger in his eyes. Other crew members come and try to remove his hand from parag. But he is too much angry .😠😠

Crew members: sir we take action against him please leave him. We already informed airport authority.

After sometime when he punch him enough. He look at sana. She still hold her shirt.

Sid: he go near her. U are not going to continue this job , today is your last day , and he hold her hand take her with him.