❣️❣️chapter 26❣️❣️

Thank you readers for love and support .❤️❤️❤️

Please keep voting so I get boost to write more and more🙏🙏🙏.

Love u all and suggestions are always welcome.❤️❤️❤️

Let's start.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sid: Sid comes out of the car and closes the door loudly.

Sana: what ab mene kya kiya? Ye pagal he? Khadoos. She also come outside and follow him. He directly go inside his room and lock the door. Me wese bhi andar nhi aane wali thi, she shouted.

Sid: fine , it's good for you. He also shouted.

Sana enter in her room. It's was night now. She wants to see him, wants to talk to him. She know she did mistake and hurt him so much.

He is crave for her, desperately want to see her innocent eyes and missing her bakwas. He throws glass on floor. Sana heard that sound and come to his from her room, he is in room balcony. The curtains of the balcony are blowing away from the outside air. She can see him slightly, everytime curtains come between them. She moves towards him slowly. She didn't notice that there was a glass pieces on floor , suddenly  A piece of glass pierces her leg. She groans in pain.

He heard her voice turn instantly. He saw blood coming from her leg. He run towards her , what are u doing here? He hold her hand make her sit on bed.

Shyam, Shyam he shouted.

Shayam: yes sir , he said while gasping.

Sid: clean all this and bring me frist aid box, fast.

Shayam: yes sir , he come up with first aid box and give that to Sid and clean the floor.

Sid: what are u doing here while cleaning her wound , why are u here?

Sana: ahhhaa......

Sid: hurting?

Sana: looking at him, he is soo much concern for her. He always did. She can see his love , his care everything on his face.

He slowly clean her wound and bandage on her wound. Sit here will call doctor. He turn and about to move but she hold his hand hug him from back. Sorry .......

Sid: he stunned by her behaviour. What are doing miss gill?

Sana: I said sorry na , I know mujse galti ho gayi, muje nhi pata tha wo call apki mom ne kiya tha. I am really sorry please.

Sid: ohk, now leave me.

Sana: no....

Sid: miss gill.......

Sana: I love u..... She said while closing her eyes. And hug him more tightly.❤️❤️❤️

Sid: remove her hand turn towards her. He can see tears in her eyes..... She is looking down. Look at me, he up her face .... What just u said?

Sana: I love u......

Sid: really? He come closer but for u I am to Ravan, karela wo bhi neem chada.... Her eyes winded ,he???? Who told u?

Sid:Wait there are many more names..... Khadoos , dust danav......

Sana: No ......no....no..... Mene kab bola aesa??????

Sid:Really??? I already heard miss gill, jab tum meri maa ko mere bade pyare pyare naam bata rahi thi...... While putting her hairs behind her ears.

Sana: she take a step back but because of pain she loose her balance And Sid hold her hand to stop her falling, but his balance also gets disturbed and they falls into bed together ..... He is on her , he didn't put all his waight on her. She open her eyes and look at him , her eyes come little down on his lips....... Ohh god why he is so hot..... Her eyes little more down now she can see his Mole which is on his chest...... Shit this Mole, should I bite him?....  His eyes also following her eyes..... and suddenly she get hiccups ... she look at him.