❤️❤️ chapter 24❤️❤️

Thank you readers for love and support .❤️❤️❤️

Please keep voting so I get boost to write more and more🙏🙏🙏.

Love u all and suggestions are always welcome.❤️❤️❤️

Let's start.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sid: miss gill can u leave me?

Sana: say please first.

Sid: excuse me? I am not going to say anything , he froce fully remove her hand. And he moves towards his car.

Sanu: how can someone leave a girl alone? tch tch tch kya jamana aa gaya he.  Muj jese Masum ki koi kadar hi nhi he...... Haye raba ye sunne se pehale mere kaan Ku nhi behare ho gaye. He bhagwan muje uta........ Before she completes he dragged her with him.

Sid: how much drama u can do? Don't say a single word. Shut your mouth and sit. He push her on back seat and   He sit on passenger seat . Driver drive karo..... She said.
He turn back what?

Sana: u only said na I am not your driver ...... So... His driver chuckle...... He look at him. Sorry sir he lowered his eyes.

Sid: fried , give me keys. But sir ..... He look at him again.... Driver handover keys to him and step out from car. He call sahil "Sahil appoint new driver for me" and without hearing his answer disconnect the call.

Sana: 8th one. " Excuse me?" He is the 8th one, ab tak 8 driver ko fire kar chuke ho in one month, jaldi hi ab tak 56 ho  jayenge. She giggled. "Are u done?" No she said and take a step out from car and open his side door. U are sitting on my place she said on order tone. He huuufff and come outside and sit on driving seat.  In her thoughts he look cute when he is annoying. I love his reaction when he pretends to be angry. Sanu maja aa raha he. Bada maja aayega inko pareshan karne me.

Sid

He press start button and take reverse duniya he mere piche lekin me tere piche apna bana le meri jaan ......❤️❤️❤️ She sings. He look at her again what is this. Song  you never heard ? Oo koi na mere sath rehte rehte sikh jaoge. Will teach u.  He control himself too much , and suddenly he moves towards her, he is too close she can't bear his gaze , she close her eyes tightly , she can feel his breath , he move more closer to her ear " first learn how to baulkup your seatbelt". She can feel  his hot breath on her ear and he moves towards his seat.

She open her eyes and look at him, huuuu what was that? Ahhhaa why I am so desperate for him? What he think about me? Ahhhaa. Kamina she bite her tongue , sorry baba g.  She look at him again his eyes on road his one hand on gear and other on steering wheel. He is wearing white shirt and upper 3 button are open , she can see his well built chest clearly , oh fuck his Mole he is fucking hot.

She look at his lips , man this dark lips ummm...... Than her eyes come down to his neck , wow .... Than his chest.... Man I want to kiss his chest man why is too hot? Aur 1 mint ye muje abhi hi kyu itne hot lag rahe he ? Pehali baar thodi na saath me he? Stop it sanu , her mind screaming on her, should I go down ? She look down from his chest ...... Ahhha nhi sanu , she nodded her head in negetive.... What are u doing sanu? Why are my eyes getting so naughty today? Suddenly she start hiccups, her first hiccups is loud , she close her eyes she knows he look at her.

He look at her , whatever it is , no matter how much he is angry but can't see her like this, he took a bottle and place on her lap , u disturb me sip some water. And he again look at road. She drink some water. And pass bottle to him again but he didn't notice. She notice he is on her way. Where we are going ? She ask.
Home. Who's ? He look at her do you have any other house apart from your apartment?