❣️❣️chapter 18❣️❣️

Thank you readers for love and support .❤️❤️❤️

Please keep voting so I get boost to write more and more🙏🙏🙏.

Love u all and suggestions are always welcome.❤️❤️❤️

Let's start.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana: who slapped u?

Sid: smile , khushal ne.

Flashback

Ku: pagal ho Gaya he kya? Tuje bhi marna he KYa? Why u wanted to go inside?

Sid: are u mad? My dad is inside I have to save him.

Ku: nhi wo andar he shouted. He is no more.😭😭😭

Sid: bakwas mat Kar , me jaunga.

Ku: not able to stop him in any way , ohk fine go inside khud bhi mar aur anty ko bhi leke jaa. Kyu ki wo pehale hi uncle KO kho chuki he tuje kho ke wo konsi Zinda rahegi? Tu khud hi mar de. Konsa tuje unse farak padta he? Mar Jaao dono.

Sid stopped at his place , he has no reply of his words he is right what if something happens to him ? How will his mother live without them? He already lose his father now can't lose his mom. He look at his mother , she sit lifelessly.

Khushal hug him tightly. Days passed they try to live without his dad. His mother take a year to back to normal. All Borden come on his shoulder. He has to manage his father's business and his mom too.

Flashback end.

Tears come from his eyes.
She never see him like this. He is a strong headed man who never show his pain but in front of her he cry like a small child. Did u miss u your dad?
Meri Puri duniya khatam ho gayi thi us din , I just live for my mom. No other reason. His tear don't take rest , they come continues from his eyes. She don't know how to consoles him so she hug him . For the first time he has no control on his emotions.

He allows her to touch him and console him , he feels like someone support and give him assorance that whenever he feels low aur hurt she is there for him. His head in her chest. And her hand on his back. He press his face in her chest more. Her top is all wet by his tears. Right now they forgot everything , just love the way they are.

After sometime he come out from her , and they realise how much close they are. He wipe his tears .

Sid: sorry miss gill , I don't know what happened to me , why I shared all this with u but it will not repeat again.

Sana: her expression like what? his khadoos mode is on, tv ke chanel itni jaldi change nhi hote jitni jaldi inka mood change hota huuhh. When about to go.
Kabhi kabhi apne drad ko share karna kamozori nhi hoti.

Sid: turn towards her, I don't care. And he moves in his room.

Sana: ye pagal he? Nhi mera boss he. Ravan .

Next day

Mahira dad: are u mad? Tum mere tukdo pe palne wale kutte ho meri marzi ke bina kese kuch kar sakte ho?

Mahi: pinch paras don't speak a single word will handel my dad.dad sorry iski  galti nhi he mene hi bola tha , wo shehnaaz that girl muje usne jo necklace pehna tha wo chahiye that's why he signed that. We don't know that she is employee in shukla empire. Muje bas us ladki se badla lena tha , how can she look beautiful more than me?

Ma dad: befkoo badla lene ke liye aur koi nhi mila? Panga liya bhi to kis se siddharth shukla se. Baap he wo business me. Tum dono ke pagalpan ki saza humare pure ghar ko milegi because I know him very well he can forgive but never forget.