❤️❤️chapter 17❤️❤️

❤️❤️

Please keep voting so I get boost to write more and more🙏🙏🙏.

Love u all and suggestions are always welcome.❤️❤️❤️

Let's start.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Will update continue after 23rd . Love u and stay with me.

Sid: i said get out from here, don't u understand?

Sana: stop it did u leave me alone when I said just remove your hand from fire it will burn u. She try to remove his hand.

Sid: looking at her, miss Gill I am requesting you please leave from here.

Sana: look at him and slowly remove his hand , she can see pain and anger in his eyes. She never saw him weak , she only know his strong side , this the first time she saw this side of his, I am going out but she take jug and throw water on fire . I am outside.

She stand-up and walk out side and sit outside his room door , she waited for him and he waited for clam down his anger he don't want to hurt her. The pain and anger he going through can burn anyone.

After a long time which is not in term In time but in term of their wait he come outside he saw she is setting outside his door. He don't want to show his weaker side to her so he move from there without uttering. He never show his pain to anyone not even his mom. He is like this only. He moves in his room and try to sleep after sometime Sana come she saw him struggling.

Sid: dad please don't leave me. Please don't go.He was mumbling in sleep. She slowly moves towards him she hold his hand to see his hand she touch his hand he hold her tightly. Please dad, mom and I need u more please .

She saw first-time tears in his eyes . Tears come from his eyes in sleep. She try hard to remove her but his hold on her hand even more harder. She sit near his bed and touch his forehead. He is hot in fever. She even don't have her phone in her hand she see water jug she take that from one hand and see small towel near his bed. She deep that towel and Squeeze that towel with one hand and place it on his head.
He hold her hand whole night. She sleep there.

In morning he wake-up first he see she is sleeping . Her head on bed and her body on ground he saw dark red mark on her hand which he hold. This mark hurt him more. Now he realised why he feel her pain, today he realised how much he love her. He can't see a small scratch on her. He see her lovingly. Thank you miss Gill to stay with me . For coming in my life. He slowly remove her hair which come on her face.

Her eyes open due to his touch . When he saw she look at him he stand-up with jerk. Why are u here? He asked, Wo me wo......

Sid: I have to go , and u should get ready if u don't want to late for your office. And he move from there.

Sana: huuu Sahi bolti hu me ye sach me khadoos he. Kamina she move her hand ahhhhaaaa she look at her hand it's red mumy kitni Zor se pakada ahhhaaaa. Drad ho Raha he. Khadoos ravan huuuhh and she moves in her room.

He call khushal .

Ku: ha Bhai bol he afraid if he does anything wrong with sanu than Divya will kill him. Ha bol.

Di: put your phone on speaker.

Ku: baby me Kar Raha hu na bAat.

Di: khushal please don't argue and put your phone on speaker.

Ku: put his phone on speaker but his heart racing fast.ha Bhai bol he said in low voice.

Sid: ummm....... Wo I want to ask u that wo .....do u have any ointment for ummmmmm wo....

jab we met❣️❣️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें