I think that's me...

"Appa! I'm gonna win, Appa!" Taehyung squealed, as we played car racing.
"No! I'm gonna win, TaeTae!" Squealed the other twin.
"NooOooOoo! I lost!" I whined after letting the two win.

We played many rounds of car races. I always let them win. They love it when they they can win.

The day was filled with giggles and laughter, coming from every corner of the house.
Not long after, though, they wanted a break for juice and snacks.

I gave them each plastic cups filled with juice of their choice. They chose a piece of fruit and a snack to have with their juice, while they take their break.

I sat them both on the sofa and gave them the requested food and drinks. A tap came to my shoulder. I turned to see Inyoung standing beside me, fear evident in her eyes.
"Could we talk for a minute... please?" She asked (though, it sounded more like a statement), not meeting my eyes.
I nodded, telling the kids we would only be a few minutes but they can go play once they're done eating, as long as they put their plates on the side first.

~My room~

"What's wrong? You seem... upset?" I asked, confused at her actions, not sure what she was feeling.
"I'm... I'm not upset, I'm just- well, nervous... I guess," she said.
I was way more confused now than I was before.
Nervous? Nervous about what? Have I done something? Has she done something? Have I upset her? Hurt her? Worried her? Angered her?

"I just don't really know how to tell you this..." she trailed off a little.
"Take your time. If you feel scared to tell me something I won't force you into telling me, okay? Tell me when you feel ready," I said, worried she might be overwhelmed.

There was a few minutes of silence before she started talking again.
"I just... I know you won't but... don't get mad," I nodded, "I think I... I think..."
She paused and took a deep breath, closing her eyes and repeated, "I think I like girls."

She was nervous about that...? She should know she's able to tell me these things.

I hung my head in shame, not of her but of me.
"A-Appa?"

I let out a sigh, knowing I'd worried her. I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back, "I'm sorry that you had to struggle with telling me that. Why would I get mad at you for liking girls? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"You're not upset? O-or disappointed?" She asked, confusion laced in her voice.
"God, of course not. You're my daughter and I love you, no matter who or what you want to be. So, please... if somethings bothering you tell me," I answered honestly.
"Plus, you already know I'm gay myself. It's be a bit hypocritical if I was ashamed of you, wouldn't it?"

She chuckled slightly, it fading quickly before asking, "Anything?"
I nodded in response.

"Uh, I, umm... I have a girlfriend." She exhaled, looking up at me.
"That's great news!" I giggled, pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah *sigh* It's been a while and I wasn't sure how to tell you... but I managed, so, yeah," she let out a long sigh at the end.
"Really? Why was it now that you decided to tell me, if there's a reason?"

"Well... I wanted to take her on a date or something... if that's okay with you," she replied, a smile growing on her face.
"Of course that's okay. I would like to meet her, though," I chuckled.

"Yeah, we can do that at some point," she laughed.
"Oh, and while we're here and opening up about everything, is there anything else you need to tell me, or is that everything?"

"There is something... but I don't think I'm ready just yet. How- how about you?"
"Okay, umm... me and Minhyuk are uh... engaged-"
"You're engaged!?" She squealed, jumping slightly.

I let out a breathy 'yeah', gummy smiling to myself as I think back to the night. It wasn't anything special but it was an amazing day.

~Flashback~

I felt cold fingers brush against my forehead, waking me up slightly. I hug into Minhyuk as I want the warmth to come back.

"Baby~ Are you awake?" I heard his reassuring voice whisper into my ears.

"Yeah..." I mumbled as I looked up at him. He looked so handsome, my heart started racing.

"I love you, so, so much," I said, giving him my best gummy smile.

"I love you, too, Yoongi.... There's something I've been hoping to talk to you about, for a while. I couldn't think of a good time to do it, so, I was thinking now might be a good option," He started, making me worry slightly, "Now, this isn't the easiest thing for me to do, so, please, bare with me if I take forever. I'm just a little nervous."

I nodded, understanding his difficulty because of my experiences with anxiety, "Okay. Go ahead. Take your time, don't rush."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes briefly before continuing. He leant over and rummaged through the bedside table draw. He found what he was looking for and pulled it out, I was wondering what it was he could be getting.

"Yoongi, you know I love you, with my whole heart. You make my whole life worth living after saving me from my horrible fate. And I was hoping," he brought the object in front of me, revealing a little box. He opened it, to show me ring inside, "will you help fulfil my hearts desire, and make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?"

I looked up at him, tears forming in my eyes. I was waiting for this day to come for so long. And now it has!

"Of course, I'll marry you!" I said, the tears now running down my face, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this day! Oh my god, Minhyuk, I love you so much! Of course, I'll marry you!"

I started to cry, happiness rushing through me. He pulled me closer, into a tight embrace. I could feel my tears running down his bare chest.

"Hey~ shh. It's okay~ Can I put your ring on you?" He asked.

I nodded and put my hand out, ready. He took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto my finger. It fit well, hugging my finger perfectly.

He pulled me closer so we could get a better hug. Slowly falling back to sleep in each other's embrace.

A/N: So~... How is everyone feeling today/ tonight? I hope you are doing better than I am! Proofread.