She's Awake!

Dear Diary,

It's been a month since he left his room, 3 weeks since he last ate, two days since he had a drink.
But, he hasn't spoken since it happened! And he hasn't been to work either... I'm so worried about him. He mentioned having depression before, but it's never shown. I never thought it would. I thought I was good at making sure he was happy.

Now, all because I didn't look after his daughter well enough, he has fallen deep into the world of depression & anxiety. Will he ever forgive me? Doubt it.

As soon as things get better, he's gonna leave me and kick me out. And, he'll never talk to me again. And, he'll feel even worse. And he won't be able to look after his kids. Then, he'll want to kill me even more.

Shit! I've ruined everything! I might as well fucking die! This fucking shit is killing me! He should have never have saved my life!

A soft knock came at the door. I rushed to hide my diary, in fear of someone knowing how I feel.
The knock came again. I rushed to the door, not wanting to keep them waiting.
It was Yoongi! He had messy hair, massive bags under his eyes and puffy eyes from crying.

Wait , he's been crying?!

I stepped to the side, so I could let him in. He slowly shuffled into the room.
As soon as the door was closed, he clung to me like a koala. I could hear his muffled cries. I carried him to the bed and placed him down on it.
"Hey, babe? What's wrong?" Kneeling down to his level. I could see a smile forming on his small pout. I became confused at this.
He just shook his head, "I'm not upset... anymore... They called me and said that she woke up!"
He squealed in excitement.
"That's great news, baby boy! You want me to drop you off at the hospital, so you can go and see her?"

I could see the fear growing in his eyes.
"Uh- umm... I'm not sure... Could you... come in with me?" He asked like a shy boy asking someone to prom.
"Of course, I can."

After about an hour of me helping him get ready to leave, we actually managed to get out the house. He was still quite nervous about talking to people, so I did most of the talking for him.

As soon as we got to the room Eunji was in, Yoongi started to cry. He fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face.
I kneeled down to his level and whispered, "Baby... I'm here. I'm here for you. You can do this! Just through that door and you get to see her again. If you feel scared or upset, you can hold my hand or even hug me, if it makes you feel better, yeah?"
He let out a shaky 'yeah' while standing up in wobbly legs.

As we walked into the room, Eunji's head slowly turned to the door. Her face brightened when she saw her father.

Yoongi ran straight over to her, hugging her.
"Baby, I'm so, so, so sorry for not being here for you. I'm sorry that I only came now. I'm so, so sorry, Eunji!" He started to cry into his daughters embrace. They were both crying.

Yoongi pulled away, placing his hands on the side of Eunji's face so he could wipe away her tears.
"Shh, it's okay. Appa's here, now. There's no need for so many tears. Hey~ Baby, shh~ Appa's here, now~" he whispered sweetly into the girl's ear.
She pulled Yoongi into another hug.

They exchanged 'I love you's and 'I've missed you's. If you were there you would be able to feel the love between the two.

----------

"Come on, Eunji. We're nearly home, okay? Then you can see your stuffies. But first you need to see you brother and sister, they've missed you so much, okay? Then you can play with as many stuffies as you like, yeah?" Yoongi tried to reason with his daughter.

It was at this point that the drive home became a long one. But, soon enough we reached our destination!
And everything was okay, except for the fact that Taehyung slipped and hit his head on the counter.

"Tae Tae, awe you okay?" Eunji asked, running towards where Taehyung was on the floor.
"Let Appa have a look," He said, parting Taehyung's hair to find where he hit it.
A big red area was showing. Inyoung went to the freezer to get an ice pack for his head.

After around 10 minutes of putting the ice pack on and off his head (so he didn't get a brain freeze) we took it off.

---------
~Yoongi's POV~

"Appa~ can we play together, tomorrow~ please~" the twins asked as I carried them both down the hallway and into their rooms.

"Of course I can play with you tomorrow

"Of course I can play with you tomorrow. I can't wait. Goodnight, I love you. Sweet dreams, little ones~" I whispered as I left their rooms.

I went back to my room and got in bed with Minhyuk.
"Thank you so much for helping me today, daddy."
He looked over to me, "It's okay, kitten. I'll do anything to make sure you're happy."
I smiled and hugged him tight and I felt a wave of happiness wash over me.

We fell asleep in each other's embrace, taking in the others cent, as our dreams caught up with us.

A/N: Double update because I love you guys!! 925 words!!