Chapter 2

Finnick's pov

I go to the office and get my schedule. As I walked through the corridor,  there was no one, so I considered myself late. I silently cursed by myself and found the art classroom, my first one. When I walk into the door, I see lots of girls sighing and jaws dropping to the floor. The only thing I see only one person and only her though. She has magnificent red hair and blue/green eyes. 'She is my soulmate!', I think. 

Even though I thought that it will be hard to gain trust, I am willing to get some friends this semester, so I got close to her. I am very good at containing my feelings though and I don't blush at her. Ms. Trinket was it? squeaks in her high voice, "Please introduce yourself." and I introduce, "My name is Finnick Odair, I love the colour green/blue, and I like swimming in the ocean." 

Ms.Trinket then says, "Please sit next to Annie, first seat to the left." I see a lot of girls glaring at my soulmate, so I just face the front, and walk straight to Annie." I introduce myself to her as she blushes. "Hi! My name is Finnick Odair although you must have heard it just now.  Is your name Annie?" I then smile my best dazzling smile and sees her blushing, as many girls are raging with jealousy. 

A/N Finnick is NOT a jerk!!!!

 please Write possible ship names for Annie and Finnick