chapter 3

(After class; too lazy 2 write it during class)

Annie's pov

After class, Finnick asked me, "Can I play with you and your friends? I have no friends since I'm new". I blushed madly and hide between my jacket to hide my blushing while replying, "Of course! I play with Katniss, Peeta, the ones you met in art class, and 2 more. I will introduce them to you later.". "Thanks!", said Finnick, thankfully.
Then, I thougt, 'oops katniss will tease me for this ughhh'.

Peeta and Katniss joined me right after Finnick left. Just as I thought, Katniss teased, "OOhhh, does someone have a crush? Finnick and Annie sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G". I was so embarrassed that I blocked her mouth in case someone heard it. "Katniss! Voice down! What about you and Peeta? Aren't you the real ones biting your heads off each other at night? Don't think I didn't hear the loud banging at night when you guys were in my house before.", I teased her after, and Peeta and Katniss blushed until their faces looked like a tomato.

"You be quiet!", they both shouted and said more quietly, "Let's go to our next class. I'm sure Gale and Madge are waiting for us." "Fine! Just...Don't tease me about Finnick. Then I will stop saying about the incident at my house", I replied and ran away. They looked confused and just as the look of realization hit on their faces, they both yelled, "Hey!", while chasing me all the way to math class.

A/N

Next time I will try to write more on one chapter...