Chapter 7

Anna's pov

I got in my usual, comfy training clothes as I got ready for the sleepover when my phone rang. When I saw the name at my phone and saw Finnick, my heart immidiately started beating so fast I thought it would have been out of my body right now. Drinking water, I answered, "Hello?" in the calmest tone I could ever speak in. "Oh hi Ann! I was wondering.....Can you be my girlfriend?" I chocked on the water, surprised, and my eyes wide, spluttered "y..eah! Ofcourse! I have been waiting for this! Not in a stalker kinda way you know. In a cute kind of way? Wait not a cute kind of way; I meant in a waiting kind of way! Sorry.." Laughing,  Finnick answered back,"I know! You're so cute! (I blushed) Anyway, see you tonight Ann!" Blushing, I hanged up the phone and jumped on my bed and went under the covers, kicking my feet. "WHy did I just say THAT!!!! What is WRONG with mee" 

My phone rang again, and when I saw it was Katniss, I answered the phone. "Hello?" "Hey Annie! I'll be coming over to your house at 2! Be readyy" said Katniss, hanging up the phone. "Oh my gosh! It is 1:30!!" I screamed, and began running around to pack my bags and do my makeup. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! I'm all ready. Wheww almost missed the time. I went down to the first floor and quickly put my bags in Katniss's car, but it was already filled with her stuffs. "Woah! How much stuff are you bringing Katniss? Are you spending a week there??" I asked. "Why! I brought like 10 board games!" said Katniss, beginning to drive. 

We arrived to the usual Finnick's house,  a large mansion with a swimming pool. "Hey you guys came! Peeta, Madge, and Gale is already inside" said Finnick, surprising us. I immidiately felt my cheecks become hot, and remembered the phone call earlier. Finnick just laughed quietly at my reaction and told us to come in. "Hey! We are ready to do the truth and dare as usual", appeared Madge, winking. I began thinking about how they knew about my crush to Finnick and would tease me about it in the truth or dare. 'Oh no", I thought, and sat down on th right side of Gale and left side of Katniss. 

"Okay! Let me start the game!!!", said Madge, excited. "hmmmmmm, I will pickkk Peeta!". Peeta gulped. Instead of saying it aloud though, she whispered to him. I couldn't hear, but I was almost certain it was about Katniss. Peeta only said okay though, and they looked suspicious. (and I mean SUSPICIOUS) Next was Peeta. "Okay! Let me ask.... Gale!" and again they whispered. I was so nervous what it would be about, but Gale said okay as well, and looked kinda.. excited. With that, the turn went to Gale to Katniss and Katniss finally picked me. 

I was so scared and also curious in what she was going to say. "Annie! Who is your crush now? State their EXACT name" asked Katniss. They couldn't know about the relationship of me and Finnick though, so I pretended that I still had a crush on him. "Finnick" I said.