Chapter 4

It will be mostly Finnick and Annie's pov from now on

Annie's pov

When Katniss, Peeta, and I came into the math class, Gale and Madge shouted, "Where had you been? We were waiting for you for 5 minutes and if you hadn't come by now, we would have been late!" Katniss, Peeta, and I waited for a minute to cool their nerves down and Katniss said calmly, " Sorry, we were bickering over a new student who Annie already claimed". Madge teased, "OOhhhh does Annie finally get a boyfriend? Good Luck!!". 

At bad timing though, Finnick came in the door and asked, "What are you talking about? And are you Gale, Madge, Katniss, and Peeta?" I was surprised and nearly fell out of my seat. While blushing, I stuttered out, "No..t..h..ing ha. ha. ha" 

Even though I have such teasing friends, they are a saver too because Madge delighted, said "Yep! Im Madge, the black haired boy next to me is Gale, my boyfriend,  the yellow haired one is Peeta, and the black, long haired girl next to Peeta is his girlfriend, Katniss." Katniss, Peeta, and Gale cooly said, "Hey". Finnick stated, "Hii!! My name's Finnick, I love sugar cubes, and truth or dare!" " Cool! I like this guy " said gale, gaining an eye roll from everyone.  I wasn't listening because of staring at Finnick though and it was at if Katniss noticed it. 

"Annie who are u staring at?", asked Katniss teasily. I came out of my imagination and blushed lightly. 'What is wrong with me? I usually don't blush this many times!', I thought. Katniss will surely tease me again after math... Luckily, Ms.Wiress started the class, starting with an attendance, so Finnick hurridely sat next to me. 

AN: sorry for saying AU all the time.. My mistake... Finnick and annie's love story will begin soon!!!