The start of something new

Name: Zandra Wayne
Weight: 120
Eye color: Blue
Age: 24
Height: 5'7
Abilities: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Dim Mak, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Gun Fu, and Silat

Four months later
Zandra's pov

I studied myself in the mirror and glanced at my regrown arm. "Wow that little bath in the Lazarus  pit did wonders for my skin." I commented. "You had amazing skin before, but importantly you are my beautiful girlfriend." Dick smiled as he grabbed my waist and held me close. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a vacation?" Dick said peering into my eyes. I tilted my head and raised a brow. "Well, where were you thinking?" I questioned. "I was thinking about Florida. I know that you nearly just got well enough to walk and I think Florida would be a good vacation for us." Dick deemed. "Mmmh, I mean I guess I could think about it." I teased. "Aww babe, baby girl, princess please," Dick begged as he began to pout with puppy eyes. I laughed out and smiled. "Of course we can go." I smiled. "Haha yes." Dick cheered as he grabbed my waist and spun me around. "I love you so much, princess." Dick proclaimed. "Ha, I love you too. Now we have to go pack. When do you want to leave and do you want to drive or fly?" I questioned. "Let's take a nice long ride trip together." Dick abounded. "Oh, I love that idea," I added. "Then let's leave two days from now." Dick offered. "Alrighty then, I will go pack," I said as I walked upstairs. I rushed to my room and began to pack.

Dick's pov

I sighed happily and watched my girlfriend walk up the stairs. "So you guys are going on vacation?" Jason asked with a smirk. "Yeah, I want to give Zandra a break from the room and gloom of Gotham," I answered. "You have some else planed don't you Greyson?" Damian asked. I smiled gently at him. "Relax little D I already asked B and he told me it was okay," I replied.