Devil's Den

Name: Zandra Wayne
Weight: 120
Eye color: Blue
Age: 24
Height: 5'7
Abilities: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Dim Mak, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Gun Fu, and Silat

Zandra's pov

All throughout the trip, Dick was happy and full of energy. We had gone to so many places, from partying in Miami to fishing in Fort Myers. We had seen animals of every kind and sunsets that were impossible to forget. However for our last day in Florida. Dick wanted to go to an attraction known as Devil's Den. "Dick are we going to be swimming with ghosts or something?" I asked with a raised brow. "No love, it's a cave," Dick stated. "I thought we were trying to get away from caves." I joked. Dick chuckled at my joke but shook his head. "Trust me, princess this cave isn't the Batcave," Dick promised. "Alrighty, I trust you." I beamed. I was wearing a swimsuit in the car as we approached a parking lot. I hopped out of the car and raised my brow. "Ugh Babe I don't-" I started. "Don't worry princess you'll see." Duck promised. I raised a brow as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the entrance. We ran down the stairs of an underground staircase. "Dick we have to pay," I stated as I was dragged. "Nope, I rented it out for us." Dick proclaimed. We rounded a corner and I became shocked by the sight. It was a large cave, but there was a skylight in the roof that let in enough light to make the water around the cave glisten. The deep blue water danced with colors bouncing off the cave walls. A series of green, orange, white, and blue covered the walls. I walked slowly down the staircase in amazement. "Dick this place....is incredible." I gasped. I slowly spun around and took in all of the colors. I laughed happily at the sight. "You know love this was worth it," I commented as I faced away from Dick. "This couldn't possibly get any more gorgeous or memorable," I added. I heard a soft chuckle from behind me and the water moved around someone. "I can think of a way," Dick replied. "How's that?" I asked as I turned around to face him. Only to see him missing. I looked down and gasped. I covered my mouth as I saw him kneeling on one knee. "Zandra Wayne, we have known each other nearly all our lives and I couldn't manage to live without you in any way. You are my best friend and my girlfriend, but I want to change that. Will you give me the privilege of calling you, my wife?" Dick asked. I collapsed down to him and began to cry. I smiled as I looked up at him. "Ha Dick, yes. Yes of course yes!" I voiced happily. Dick let out a breath and smiled widely. He slipped the purplish-blue ring onto my finger. He quickly lifted me up and did a twirl. I laughed out and smiled. He set me down and held my chin. "I love you Zandra soon to be Greyson." Duck beamed. "And I love you soon to be husband." I smiled as he brought me into a tender kiss. We finished our soft kiss and I smirked. "Can you forgive me?" I asked. "What?" Dick asked confused. I smirked grabbed his arm and dropped to the ground. I pushed him over me with my legs and he went flying into the water behind me. I laughed out as I saw him resurface. "Oh you little-" He growled out happily. I laughed as I took a running leap into the water. I resurfaced to see Dick swimming towards me. I laughed at him happily. "Enjoy your flight." He proclaimed as he lifted me up and threw me across the water. I released a playful scream as I flew a few feet into the water. I felt the water wash over my face and I smiled. "Haha, I should trust you more often for surprises." I beamed. "Ha well know you've got surprises for life." He announced as he swam over to me. He cupped my waist as he pulled me close. "I love you so so much Z," Dick whispered into my ear. "I love you too," I whispered back. I gasped with shock. "What what is it?" Dick asked with concern. "The girls are going to be so excited." I smiled. Dick laughed at me. "Forget the girls, I am excited," Dick replied. I laughed at him happily. "I am excited too." I smiled softly as I laid my head on his chest.