Yuhi clan part 2

This is a chapter about Sakura's clan and her birth just so you know.
———————————————————-
It was a warm summer day and everything seemed to be going good. But as the Yūhi clan had suspected that a lot of people had grown to fear their power, but they let their fear get the better of them and on the night of celebration when the Yūhi clan had let their guard down they were slaughter. But what was the celebration that was happening that night was the birth of the Yūhi princess, Sakura Yūhi. But her father Daisuke Yūhi managed to hide his daughter, then he went to try to help his clan but he died in battle after he was told his wife didn't survive her pregnancy which had many complications. The fourth hokage Minato Namikaze found the infant child and took her to an orphanage where she would hopefully be safe but he felt bad for his friend Daisukes child and knew if he let her keep her name that people would track her down and kill her. So he gave her an alias which was Sakura Haruno.
————————————-
*fifteen year old Sakura*
It has been years since I found out about my clan and the fifth hokage won't tell me anything it's like a she's afraid I don't know if I should disobey her and go to where my clan used to be. I'm just scared what if I do it and get branded as a traitor but I want to know what my Kekei Genkai does all I know is what it looks like.

 I'm just scared what if I do it and get branded as a traitor but I want to know what my Kekei Genkai does all I know is what it looks like

I'm not sure how it will turn out I will find out the history of my clan.
——————————————
To be continued in part 3